Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kirkland's next potential opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He needs to avenge that loss to Ishida. Then he should call out Sergio at 154.

Comment

wasn't Kirk's win over Angulo, a WBC semi-final eliminator? and Maryrosian is another highly ranked Super Welterweight ... so is him vs Kirkland possible?

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
      Why pay for it when you can watch it for free on HBO
      HBO = premium cable

premium cable you pay for ... it isn't free. I don't see what would be so bad about Kirk being on the co-feature of a PPV fight.

PPV's are way over priced to begin with and Kirkland vs Canelo for example as the co feature on a PPV card would totally be worth watching

Comment

I have to agree in regards to Kirkland should rematch Ishida first. I think he would really reestablish himself again by doing that, then fight Molina, and then fight Canelo after that.

Comment

I totally disagree with him rematching that dude. If he fights Canelo next or Lara or even someone like Martinez and wins. Then nobody would remember that fight other than that being that fact he needed to go back to Anne Wolf, which is the only way he be good.

We know he's better than the Ishida fight, It was a fluke.

I think he should fight someone soon within three months though to keep that fight fresh in peoples minds. That's the problem with these up and comers. THey get a big win then don't fight for months.

Comment

Mainstream fans especially won't care about the Ishida fight. Until satuday nobody outside real boxing fans really knew who he was. I just think it would be a waste of his time. I'm pretty sure he already put it behind him. I'm just looking at it from the standpoint of his career and boxing in general as a whole. Maybe for himself he would need to avenge it. But other than that I don't really see the point.

Comment

Working...
            X