No announcement yet.

Phuck Victor Ortiz! Phucking Cheat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phuck Victor Ortiz! Phucking Cheat!

This mofo lost his cool and made a bytch move by head butting Floyd. I was happy when Floyd knocked his ass out. Karma is a bytch.

yes, I know I'm mothaphucking late, but I dont give a phuck. Sorry brothers, but Victoria is done. Phucker has no heart and is very weak minded. Now, I can't wait til Brandon sparks this mothaphucker. And I hate Brandon too... But at least Brandon has huevos.

Anyways, phuck Vicky. Good night.

im being very **** about this sad situation we are in. Im also very disapointed in ortiz its like he didnt want to fight or if he had been paid off or something. Remember the shot that berto dropped ortiz you mean to tell me floyd hit him harder with that lunging right hand? Ortiz could of won if he really wanted to by taking the fight to floyd WHY was he keeping distance and letting floyd pretend like he was looking good?

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
      This mofo lost his cool and made a bytch move by head butting Floyd. I was happy when Floyd knocked his ass out. Karma is a bytch.

yes, I know I'm mothaphucking late, but I dont give a phuck. Sorry brothers, but Victoria is done. Phucker has no heart and is very weak minded. Now, I can't wait til Brandon sparks this mothaphucker. And I hate Brandon too... But at least Brandon has huevos.

Anyways, phuck Vicky. Good night.
      red k given

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
        im being very **** about this sad situation we are in. Im also very disapointed in ortiz its like he didnt want to fight or if he had been paid off or something. Remember the shot that berto dropped ortiz you mean to tell me floyd hit him harder with that lunging right hand? Ortiz could of won if he really wanted to by taking the fight to floyd WHY was he keeping distance and letting floyd pretend like he was looking good?

vICKY is a bytch, period!
        Originally posted by VERMIN View Post
        red k given

Thank you.

Comment

I knew from early in the fight that it wasnt going to be good. I saw Victor putting his big head in to hit Mayweather with haed butts. What was funny is Danny Garcia was telling Cortez, Flyod is known to be a dirty fighter with his elbows. And now look at his fighter.
          This is going to ruin Victors rep and his future isnt looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by cactusEG View Post
            I knew from early in the fight that it wasnt going to be good. I saw Victor putting his big head in to hit Mayweather with haed butts. What was funny is Danny Garcia was telling Cortez, Flyod is known to be a dirty fighter with his elbows. And now look at his fighter.
            This is going to ruin Victors rep and his future isnt looking good.
            This makes me dislike Floyd even more. I mean, I can understand why Americans dick ride him. He represents them, but when a Mexican sucks Floyd's dick--it just doesn't make any sense to me.

Comment

Working...
            X