Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can floyd break marciano's record of retiring undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he cherry picks a couple bums it would be easy to pad his stats.

But if he's taking fights like Oritiz guys who aren't ATG but decent sluggers then sooner or later somebody may get lucky.

Comment

he will retire before getting there

Comment

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post
        @ dancov: Right, and nobody thought Terry Norris was gonna spank Ray Leonard either...

200,000 of your points to 800,000 of mine says Floyd spanks the living **** out of Victoria Wartiz.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          So Ricardo Lopez and Jimmy Barry don't count?

Is Floyd a HW now?
          They both have draws, people may be just referring to people who won every bout they had.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
            200,000 of your points to 800,000 of mine says Floyd spanks the living **** out of Victoria Wartiz.
            I don't really know how to do the betting, can u explain it to me?

If so, I'd be glad to bet.

Comment

i honestly think its too late for him to do that. but its irrelevant to his legacy anyways. what matters more is the fighters he fights as his career winds down.

Comment

with floyd's boxing schedule?

that'll be like in 12 years.

Comment

Originally posted by leppard365 View Post
                  rocky marciano retired with 49-0, calzaghe finished on 46-0, can floyd take over marciano's record and take it up to 50-0?

ellerbe said today floyd wants to carry on for another few years, if he's more active, can he break the record? or will he eventually lose?
                  of course wifebeater can do it if he cherrypicks

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    Rocky owns the HW record.

I think someone else owns the overall undefeated record.

I could be wrong.
                    Ricardo Lopez retired a few years ago with a record of 51-0-1.

Comment

Originally posted by leppard365 View Post
                      rocky marciano retired with 49-0, calzaghe finished on 46-0, can floyd take over marciano's record and take it up to 50-0?

ellerbe said today floyd wants to carry on for another few years, if he's more active, can he break the record? or will he eventually lose?
                      Yes Mayweather could beat Marciano's record if he followed his path in fighting used up veterans, ordinary fighters with padded records, and general all out palookas.

If he had a brother or brother-in-law with whom he could have a few fights under assumed names, it would help too. And good connections would always be apreciated.

Comment

Working...
                      X