Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury "I already have a mental win over Wladimir Klitschko" -Sparring Knockdown?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    Fury said this in an interview a few weeks ago:

"I know I can beat Wladimir. That's 100% confident, and the other brother as well. To beat him you need a couple of things - angles, which he doesn't like, and someone who'll go in the ring and rip it up with him. That's all I'm going to let out the bag at the moment. Because I already have a mental win over Wladimir anyway. He knows I mean business and I don't mean to play!"

Anyone know what this mental win is? It sounds like he sparred Wladimir and came out on top. Last I heard rumored is that Fury sparred a few rounds with Wladimir in preparation for the Wach fight. Maybe he knocked him down or something?
    Lulz No ******. There are all kinds of pictures and video of his camp for Wach. Wilder, Mccline, Tereshkin and Firtha were his sparring partners.

Comment

he probably landed a nice shot

or it was last shot wins.. and only he was playing. hahahaha

Comment

Fury just needs to take a step back and concentrate on his development

he's only 24 years old, I want to see him take another 2 years at least to continue his improvments and get experience, maybe then think about title fights, even then he'd only be 26!

Comment

Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
          Nah, he just means he's more mental than Wlad.
          Maybe the sauna 's story again.

Comment

Fury been punching himself in the face again? Hahah I kid I kid
            Fury should be going for a world title by the end of next year imo

Comment

It would be fun to watch a klitschko Haye rematch. Dont se any challenger out there thats better then Haye.

Comment

I believe I’ve got one over on him already. We had a sauna competition at his training camp in Austria in October and I mentally broke him down. I almost passed out before I got out. We were in there with a few of his training team and everyone was getting out after 10 minutes.

“Me and him stayed in. It got to 15 minutes and I was having to count down the seconds in my head to get through it.

“Eventually he got up in a huff and walked out without speaking.

That was his mental win

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                  I believe I’ve got one over on him already. We had a sauna competition at his training camp in Austria in October and I mentally broke him down. I almost passed out before I got out. We were in there with a few of his training team and everyone was getting out after 10 minutes.

“Me and him stayed in. It got to 15 minutes and I was having to count down the seconds in my head to get through it.

“Eventually he got up in a huff and walked out without speaking.

That was his mental win

Comment

Fury has improved greatly in conditioning alone and a small amount in his fighting where as judging by last night Wladimir has digressed so I would not be suprised if Fury could beat Wlad by the end of next year just saying

Comment

Fury vs Wlad would be good

for one Wlad cant lean on him or push him around or hide behind his jab

He'd be forced to box

If Fury lands flush on Wlads chin, it could be over

Comment

Working...
                      X