Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will the casuals remember most about Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mofrekinfoe View Post
    I think a casual fan gets over a fight easily! And a hardcore fan hurts for years! In boxing we have our favorites and the rivals of our favorites. When the rivals loose to our favorites, we celebrate! You see it even more in Football! Trash talk between all the hardcore fans, and the Casuals only care if the game was entertaining and end of story, forgotten till the next good game.
    Oh I agree they get over it! But like me for example the KO will always haunt me. But the bitterness of some peoples attitudes. Gets abit too much to the point that. You can say that's not cool for example I recall many 'hardcore fans' saying oh I wish he died in the ring stuff like that. I personally love trash talking especially when its floyd fans. But the animation of any fighter dead like that on a bobsled etc is too far in my opinion!

Peace Love and Harmony!

Comment

Only the floydiots were so happy Pacquiao was koed. The majority of boxing fans still love Pacquiao.

Comment

Sad if people remember only Joe Louis after Marciano knocked him out or only any other other champ that accomplished so much before that final fight. It happens and usually at the ends of careers. The ones that say it is the only thing they will remember are not boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
          There is abit of irony here, the topic is about casual fans remembering pacman. Yet it is the guys on here that call themselves 'true fans' go gaga over pacquiao getting ko'd. Its like they have never seen a Ko before. As a pacman fan and a boxing aficionado. I got over the fight about a week after, because that's one of the sacrifices boxers have to pay. But all those that love to hate are in actual fact the 'casual fans'. Its a disgrace, they laugh and jeer those that get KO'd like that. Especially with those Bobsled things! Y'all should learn to respect.
          I disagree, I'll remember Pac man as being a tough little man. A lot of casuals will remember the KO. Most casual fans I know wrote him off because of the KO loss.... is it right? No but you can't blame them. People remember the sensational stuff and nothing Manny has done in his career is more sensational then him getting KO'd. Say what you will but that image is the one people will remember most, at least for awhile. History will be kinder but for awhile unless he does something spectacular like KOing Marquez or Mayweather... it's not going away.

Comment

The little Asian fighter that was destroying guys twice his size and scared mayweather into retirement and shameless ducking

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              The little Asian fighter that was destroying guys twice his size and scared mayweather into retirement and shameless ducking
              Nah, More like the guy who destroyed almost every Mexican he ever faced.

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
                There is abit of irony here, the topic is about casual fans remembering pacman. Yet it is the guys on here that call themselves 'true fans' go gaga over pacquiao getting ko'd. Its like they have never seen a Ko before. As a pacman fan and a boxing aficionado. I got over the fight about a week after, because that's one of the sacrifices boxers have to pay. But all those that love to hate are in actual fact the 'casual fans'. Its a disgrace, they laugh and jeer those that get KO'd like that. Especially with those Bobsled things! Y'all should learn to respect.

Its the way he got KTFO and he also has some annoying fans that most people don't like. The third fight it was the foot stomping excuse and now even though he got Facquiao'd and his @ss got put the fk to sleep his fans are still in denial. That's the reason why I'm glad it happened.

Comment

That he was a boxer. Maybe that he fought De La Hoya? Really, casual fans aren't going to care about the knock out.

Comment

Him layed out,face first and a long list of excuses from casual fans.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      He will be rembered as the guy mayweather was scared of. Pretty much what casuals fans think already.
                      FOTD, you are remembered for accolades and awards. Floyd will be remembered for missing out on that award, but not learning his lesson and still trying to do as little as he can get away with and not over achieving.

For example he thinks he can fight Pacs used goods, but at 154 and that makes the world of difference somehow.

When Bradley or cotto were debated on who was the toughest opponent i remember bradley being considered the harder opponent by more people.

Comment

Working...
                      X