Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis is one of the most underrated champions of all times. Shame shame shame.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lennox was definitely underrated, greater than floyd's fake ass of a legacy thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by UnicornGirl View Post
      Break it down.. I bet you think Wlad's overrated as well right?

Michael Grant was hyped as the next big thing. 6'8 and extremely athletic. Lewis destroyed him and ended his career.

You gonna tell me you of all people. Some ABIFE (too bad you don't know what that word means) knows more than boxing scouts?

Inside experts PUT Golota and Ruddock as FAVORITES against Lewis. Lewis destroyed them.

I can almost bet everything I got that you have never watched

Lewis v Golota
      Lewis v Grant
      or
      Lewis v Ruddock.

But I guess that's why you full knowledge about the tiny little baby fighters and know nothing about divisions higher than 147.
      Every guy you named wasnt much , as far as HWs go Im stuck in the Foreman Ali Norton Frazier Shavers Holmes era , of the modern HWs I like Holyfield the best good skills and a monster heart , I think the size of the Klits and Lewis gave them the advantage , Id love to see a prime Ali fight Lewis and the Klits I reckon Ali would box rings around them .

And Im no Lewis hater , I dont follow the HWs much these days the competition has been pitiful for years now .

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        of course he's underrated.

He ended USA dominance over heavyweight boxing after like 120 years, his punches sent shockwaves throughout the nation that were felt from the white house, to graceland.

It was so bad, that American childeren were too terrified to lace up a glove if they were over 200lb, and there hasn't been a good heavyweight since.

You crack me up dude lol.

Comment

I've never seen the greatness that many claim. He had the advantage of being huge and fought conservative enough to win a lot. That definitely makes him a worthy champ, but it's not the fabric of greatness. I think there's something mental that was missing. The man had no grit.
          I hate saying that as so many people really adore the guy. I just didn't get excited about his fights, even though he was really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I've never seen the greatness that many claim. He had the advantage of being huge and fought conservative enough to win a lot. That definitely makes him a worthy champ, but it's not the fabric of greatness. I think there's something mental that was missing. The man had no grit.
            I hate saying that as so many people really adore the guy. I just didn't get excited about his fights, even though he was really good.
            1. The "something missing" is an American passport, isn't it, be honest.

2. "no grit" Log the **** off son, go join the tiddlywinks forum.

Comment

Fought conservative? Wow.............

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                Most of his big wins are against guys that were a shell of themselves. His greatness is overrated as hell.
                The irony of this post is hilarious.

Comment

No grit? I think that means 'no heart' or 'no courage' right?

As a 15 fight novice he challenged 35-0 Gary Mason. Who had a 100% KO Ratio. Everybody was calling Lewis stupid and foolish for stepping up that fast. He took murderous punches in that fight, because let's face it.. he was green. He literally walked Mason down.

He fought Ruddock when everyone thought he was gonna get knocked out. Ruddock was one of the biggest punchers in the division and he ended up getting destroyed.

Bruno threw everything and the kitchen sink at Lennox and Lewis walked through that, on route to knocking Bruno out.

Went to war against a Prime Mercer, round five.. blood dripping, Lennox took multiple combinations to the face and was being sledge hammered, Lennox answers back with a vicious four shot combination of his own and a upper cut.
                  Lampley screaming 'THIS IS HEAVYWEIGHT BOXING AT MSG THIS IS MSG THIS IS MSG'
                  Lewis getting shocked by Mccall.. (debatable stoppage)... rediscovering himself and taking on huge risk fights like KO Artist Tommy Morrison. Ended up tko6ing him.

Fought muderous punchers throughout his entire career. Went to war against the bigger 6'8 American golden boy future of boxing Michael Grant. Took Grant's soul.

Old and heading towards shot status, he avenged his defeat against Rahman. Literally a corpse and shot to pieces. went to war against Prime Vitali. Another 6'8 giant.

Avenged all his defeats.. walked through Hell and back.. ya No grit.

Comment

We get it, mate.

The guy that got knocked spark the fuck out by two fat Yanks, and won gold for Canada, is the greatest Limey HW of all time.

Fookin tit's, innit.

Comment

Originally posted by UnicornGirl View Post
                      No grit? I think that means 'no heart' or 'no courage' right?

As a 15 fight novice he challenged 35-0 Gary Mason. Who had a 100% KO Ratio. Everybody was calling Lewis stupid and foolish for stepping up that fast. He took murderous punches in that fight, because let's face it.. he was green. He literally walked Mason down.

He fought Ruddock when everyone thought he was gonna get knocked out. Ruddock was one of the biggest punchers in the division and he ended up getting destroyed.

Bruno threw everything and the kitchen sink at Lennox and Lewis walked through that, on route to knocking Bruno out.

Went to war against a Prime Mercer, round five.. blood dripping, Lennox took multiple combinations to the face and was being sledge hammered, Lennox answers back with a vicious four shot combination of his own and a upper cut.
                      Lampley screaming 'THIS IS HEAVYWEIGHT BOXING AT MSG THIS IS MSG THIS IS MSG'
                      Lewis getting shocked by Mccall.. (debatable stoppage)... rediscovering himself and taking on huge risk fights like KO Artist Tommy Morrison. Ended up tko6ing him.

Fought muderous punchers throughout his entire career. Went to war against the bigger 6'8 American golden boy future of boxing Michael Grant. Took Grant's soul.

Old and heading towards shot status, he avenged his defeat against Rahman. Literally a corpse and shot to pieces. went to war against Prime Vitali. Another 6'8 giant.

Avenged all his defeats.. walked through Hell and back.. ya No grit.
                      Oh wow Lennox has grown in this thread a lot faster than the fighter I remember seeing , went to war with Michael Grant , really , Michael who , is he a household name , just joking with you , but I still think prime Ali would box rings around him .

Comment

Working...
                      X