Collapse
No announcement yet.

Words cant describe how angry this makes me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive seen at least 5 fat friends, male and female completely transform themselves and dramatically improve their health over the last couple yrs. im talkin about losing 30-60 lbs doing crossfit or running or whatever. These people still drink beers and eat good foods. Just cut out the junk and get your train on.

They all love it, feel better, no health problems, it clears up aches and pains. There's really no excuse to be so damn unhealthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      Ive seen at least 5 fat friends, male and female completely transform themselves and dramatically improve their health over the last couple yrs. im talkin about losing 30-60 lbs doing crossfit or running or whatever. These people still drink beers and eat good foods. Just cut out the junk and get your train on.

They all love it, feel better, no health problems, it clears up aches and pains. There's really no excuse to be so damn unhealthy.
      100% agree. Especially with being able to eat what you want in moderation and training. a few hours of exercise per week can make a huuuuuuge difference in your lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        100% agree. Especially with being able to eat what you want in moderation and training. a few hours of exercise per week can make a huuuuuuge difference in your lifestyle.
        One doesnt have to have 4% bodyfat to be inshape, or more importantly, to **** somebody up 2 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

Real talk, I weighed around 155 or so, 5'7, but cut and muscular, very skinny in fact when I came to Japan 3 years ago. After coming to Japan, I ate way too much food, drank beer all the time, and almost never exercised, for 3 solid years. I got up to about 182 eventually, and developed a round gut, which was visible from photos. I decided enough was enough, and I started with long bicycle rides to work up my stamina a bit, then joined a gym and started working out hard. I momentarily cut out booze as well, but now I'm back to it, without many problems. However I have been consistent in cutting out the junk. I pretty much enjoy a nice salad as much as a bag of chips anyway (without too much dressing). Like I said before, if you compare the calories of say a full and filling meal, with lets say rice, meat and vegetables, to say sausage and cheese, or chips, it is not hard to get the same calorie intake from both, however one is both a lot more nourishing and a lot more filling. If you go with the other however, you will be hungry again and going back for more. That's basically the simple logic of dieting right there.

Comment

Also, I lost 10 pounds in one month after joining the gym, and it's still coming off (I don't even have time to go to the gym lately, and yet I am still getting skinnier).

Basically what I do is a 6 minute run on the treadmill at about 9.6 km per hour in order to get my heart rate up, and then go straight to the free weights. I don't f u ck around with the little lifts, and the goal is to keep the heart rate up the entire time. Strict one minute breaks between sets, and as little time as possible wasted between workout types. Always doing benches or squats, and doing power cleans once a week. I tried working in deadlifts, but my back isn't ready.

After that, straight back to the treadmill for as much as I can stand (again, no rest. Gotta keep the heart rate up). If I can, I try to run at least 20 minutes at about 9km per hour, but if I get dizzy around 12 or 15, I don't push myself too much further. This was a killer weight loss program, and gave me instant results.

I'm no professional fitness guru, but just a little bit of reading (plus past experience) led me to coming up with this (I will and am changing it up as I progress with my workouts--lately I've been adding in a lot of bodyweight exercise techniques in an attempt to both build and tone muscles. Bodyweight exercise does build muscle if you do it right. It has to be progressive. PM me for more details).

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              The responses are completely predictable given the course in which Western civilizations are heading down in regards to obesity. It's why you always see fat b*tches listing their body size as 'average' on hookup sites - Because lazy fat ****s are now the norm.

That picture is also a great example of the double standard that exists amongst heffers when it comes to 'body acceptance' : They're all about accepting a body as being beautiful but only in the case that the body being presented is a gelatinous mess like theirs- The minute you show them a fit body they're the first to break out the intolerant comments like "Ewwww! Eat a sandwich!"

Fat chicks are the absolute worst in that regard. You can literally show them a picture of any beautiful woman who is in shape and you'll never hear the end of them making up 'flaws' for her : She's too skinny, not enough curves, her eyebrows are weird, her legs are stumpy, she looks like a man, her thumbs are too big (I've literally heard a fat chick say that about Megan Fox before), etc...

In conclusion : I hate b*tchy fat people and would love nothing more than to put them all inconcentration camps.

Classic rant!!!!

Comment

You people whining about the chubby chick are as bad as the people you are angry at.

First off, those are extreme examples of the physical spectrum. While the muscle bound people on the top look good to some, they don't to me. That is my own opinion, I like my women feminine and don't want muscles on my women. I have muscles, so I'm not attracted to what I look like.

The chick on the bottom is obviously over weight and trying to convey that she's happy with the way she looks. She can definitely lose some weight but just because your slightly overweight or don't have a perfect physique, doesn't mean you are unhealthy. I'm not super slender myself, and I am in probably the best shape of my life.

To achieve the look on the top pic, you have to be extreme in what you eat and how you work out.....no thank you. I prefer to die 10 years earlier and actually enjoy life and not be obsessed with the way I look or if I have a 6 pack all the time. I want to eat good once in a while, you get one life, you should enjoy it and not just enjoy yourself. I will eat a fukin candy bar once in a while, thank you very much.

There is some bit of narcissism to what you see in the top pic and there's also some denial in the chubby chick. I think the best option is to be somewhere in the middle where you are healthy, look good but aren't some freak of nature and think that everyone should look just like you or that should be the standard of beauty in this world.

Because I can tell you, a lot of it is genetics. Not everyone can look that way without some "help" if you know what I mean.
                Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 11-27-2012, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Rather fcuk the chubby chick tbh.

lets be honest the chubby white chicks prefer the brethren anyway..

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                    Also, I lost 10 pounds in one month after joining the gym, and it's still coming off (I don't even have time to go to the gym lately, and yet I am still getting skinnier).

Basically what I do is a 6 minute run on the treadmill at about 9.6 km per hour in order to get my heart rate up, and then go straight to the free weights. I don't f u ck around with the little lifts, and the goal is to keep the heart rate up the entire time. Strict one minute breaks between sets, and as little time as possible wasted between workout types. Always doing benches or squats, and doing power cleans once a week. I tried working in deadlifts, but my back isn't ready.

After that, straight back to the treadmill for as much as I can stand (again, no rest. Gotta keep the heart rate up). If I can, I try to run at least 20 minutes at about 9km per hour, but if I get dizzy around 12 or 15, I don't push myself too much further. This was a killer weight loss program, and gave me instant results.

I'm no professional fitness guru, but just a little bit of reading (plus past experience) led me to coming up with this (I will and am changing it up as I progress with my workouts--lately I've been adding in a lot of bodyweight exercise techniques in an attempt to both build and tone muscles. Bodyweight exercise does build muscle if you do it right. It has to be progressive. PM me for more details).
                    Come to think of it, maybe next time I will try a short rest between lifting and running so that I don't get dizzy so soon on the treadmill and can get a full run in. I think that the fast pace is productive for weights (in the interest of burning as many calories as possible), but once you get into the run your heart rate is going to jump up again anyway.

I'm just making this stuff up as I am going, but it has been working so far. Not that I've never worked out before, or anything. I tried to figure out a rapid weight loss gym routine, as I said.

Comment

People shouldn't claim they are comfortable with their unhealthy body the same way they shouldn't claim they are comfortable with their idiocy.

Comment

Working...
                      X