Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

s revenge better than waiting on karma if it still bothers you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s revenge better than waiting on karma if it still bothers you?

I've been thinking on this lately for the hell of it. I mean, with revenge you can think it through, prepare for it and execute it on your clock. You can take your time or just do it spontaneously. But with doing revenge, you might not get the results you were wanting and it's a temporary high if you do it only once. But then you might have bad and forth revenge unless you have some aces in the hole.

Now with waiting on karma it can take some time to do, but you're in hopes it will go the way you want it, and you eventually go on with yourself until then. But seeing previews of that persons future downfall could satisfy some. Or karma can go with not telling that person something they might need to or want to know about things happening around them that doesn't involve you.

Both has their advantages and disadvantages so it can be a toss up.
    Yes
    28.57%
    No
    42.86%
    Toss up
    28.57%
    Last edited by Verstyle; 03-19-2012, 08:35 PM.

Revenge is for teenage girls and people who are overly emotional and frankly pathetic.

If **** doesn't go your way, move on. Dwelling on it isn't going to change that fact.

People are so selfish. They think they have this right to be ****s because something didn't go the way they want it to.

Comment

Karma doesn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
        Revenge is for teenage girls and people who are overly emotional and frankly pathetic.

If **** doesn't go your way, move on. Dwelling on it isn't going to change that fact.

People are so selfish. They think they have this right to be ****s because something didn't go the way they want it to.
        It could also depend on the person and the situation they're in also. For some it could be a reliever.

Comment

Karma doesn't exist :smileysex

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
            It could also depend on the person and the situation they're in also. For some it could be a reliever.
            If hurting someone is a 'reliever' than they probably need to evaluate their emotions.

What does it say about someone's self esteem if the only way they can move on with their life is by doing some sort of harm to someone who didn't do what they wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
              If hurting someone is a 'reliever' than they probably need to evaluate their emotions.

What does it say about someone's self esteem if the only way they can move on with their life is by doing some sort of harm to someone who didn't do what they wanted.
              Some are just like that.Sometimes quick solutions is their best weapon in their state. And revenge doesn't have to only be about what the other person didn't do. Too many different situation other than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                Karma doesn't exist.
                Maybe not, but one thing is for sure. If someone goes around breaking golden rules, they have a great chance of catching payback.

lol that's just logical.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Some are just like that.Sometimes quick solutions is their best weapon in their state. And revenge doesn't have to only be about what the other person didn't do. Too many different situation other than that.
                  Revenge happens when someone is hurt or doesn't like something or something doesn't go their way. That falls under the category of grow up, get over yourself, and move on with your life. People shouldn't dwell over things they cannot change. It isn't healthy.

Comment

the best reliever is a good wank when yer mad & although one time i pretended i was over an ex GF's bs & after she got me off one more time & left the room i wiped myself all over her curtains & then left...i was like 21 at the time & had an axe to grind.

Comment

Working...
                    X