Collapse
No announcement yet.

Security Guards **** **** Up After a Brawl in St. Louis Club

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

security guards are basically just wanna be cop suckers, except there's some cops that actually just try and do their job. security guards are more like jail cops in that they think they own you and its their job to teach you a lesson. they take every advantage they can to inflict damage.

i had so many runins with those fools, i don't fuk with um no more but I've been sucker punched by them, i spit on them and got arrested before, i slapped a club owner one time and they chased me like a half mile through a neighborhood (never caught me)

i had my man get his head split and had to have surgery cuz of them and they caught no heat. i had another boy that they picked up by the dreads and yanked his real dreads out- and he wasn't even fighting anyone, just breaking shi t up.

countless stories

Comment

LOL that **** is crazy.

I remember once when I went to a club which was full of Kurdish and Turks. (A bit like Ricans and Mexicans in the UK)

Kurds and Turks are bitter enemies.

Shiet got out of hand and people started bottling, and the bar staff used ****ing brooms and bottles, not guns LOL.

Comment

That stuff is laughable to a Broward resident who sees stuff like that on the regular.

Comment

I remember being at the club once and two guys got in a fight, the security guards dragged them outside and when i was walking out I saw the kid being held against the wall while they were taking turns hitting him with liver punches. **** was brutal, the guy tried to walk away after and just collapsed to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            if those cops weren't so chicken****, that melee might have not escalated...instead, they ran for cover while the bouncers went on a cheap shot ride

**** is lame...dont know and dont care how or who started what but i would not feel any pity if one of those clowns that got suckerpunched came back and started lighting mother****ers up
            no doubt about that!

Comment

If i heard that one security guard was murdered after that **** he pulled i would feel no pity for him. Some people deserve to die.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                I remember being at the club once and two guys got in a fight, the security guards dragged them outside and when i was walking out I saw the kid being held against the wall while they were taking turns hitting him with liver punches. **** was brutal, the guy tried to walk away after and just collapsed to the ground.
                man, clubs have always been like this, bouncers are steroid freaks that think they can abuse ppl like that, i had a friend get his jaw broken a bouncer, a club is the worst place to be. I refuse to go to any clubs, i learned that awhile ago as everyone should have. U want to have some fun, go out to a casual bar or something once awhile, those clubs are a recipe for disaster.

Comment

All in All. ***** is a sad ass case all the way around bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by dj MEATŪ View Post
                    this is why i stay away from black clubs. theres always somethin bound to pop off..cant have a night w/o someone gettin seriously hurt or killed in those places.
                    True, its why I go to the gay club, worst that happens there is someone accidentally sucks you off in the bathroom.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X