No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Embraces Underdog Role in Keith Thurman Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bestlefty View Post
    He should after shaking off all those ring rust on that tune up fight. How tune up fights should he need after lay off, right?
    I expect a 50-50 fight being Thurman 10 years younger, bigger and Pac at already 40. But still, War Pac!
    No disrespect to Manny but after that layoff + shaky win vs Lopez...Manny is the perfect tune-up for Spence

Comment

Originally posted by chico malo ali View Post
      lmfao! U ret@rded girl the only country that thought Pac beat Floyd is the phillipines! Pac didn’t beat Floyd and never will!
      Hahahhaha keep telling yourself about that. go on the youtube website and you will found most people think that pac won because they watch the video and review it unlike the haters they just keep telling themselves that floyd won and forget to watch and review the fight again. lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Floyd senior saying to his son his losing. You are losing son!

Father to son @ around 1:38 - You fight like your scared man!

Father to son @ around 2:05 - Floyd Mayweather losing man?!

@ 2:20 Floyd jr to Floyd Snr.: no matter what I love you.. (ready to lose)

Floyd Mayweather Sr. after the Pac May fight on the same day :

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

He knew his son dont have it anymore lmao.. He saw his son fight like a va-gina

https://youtu.be/ybQebjXjJfQ

The reason why the haters hate pac so much is because that they can't accept the fact that so many people believe that an injured pac really won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Manic Shot View Post
          What if Manny KO Thurman, haters will be on suicide watch!
          Lol. that's very true.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Well, they dont want to talk about Thurman and Pac, and they rather talk about Floyd in a Pac Thurman thread. Im just making them happy hehe
            You're making the haters mad and will hate you more for posting facts here. lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
              No disrespect to Manny but after that layoff + shaky win vs Lopez...Manny is the perfect tune-up for Spence
              I respect your opinion, but if Pac trains the way he did against Broner minus that run in the rain (resulted to his flu on fight night), he can get a hard fought win.

Comment

Who is making Pacman the underdog? I expect Pacman to beat Thurman without too much fuss. The injuries, less workrate and inactivity from Keef, makes it an easy fight to predict.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                  I hope he really fights Spence if he makes Manny his "tune-up" fight leading to him

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    posts like this makes manny even more of convincing win
                    Dont worry. There were alot of Broner fanboys too before he lost to Pac. They disappeared quickly after the fight. Let them fanboy. They turn crickets after the fight which makes me lmao lol

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      Pac won with just one healthy arm. Most of the people around the world is not blind.
                      the only thing he won was your heart. He lost that fight easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X