OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    14 other investigations but game over lol
    Has there EVER been an administration with so many criminal indictments/arrests/investigations....etc? Plus corruption, trump has most top agencies headed by ACTING directors, so he has more power, said so himself. These directors are designated to dismantle the very agencies they are assigned to.

This is an act of a dictator wanna-be, also said he like the idea..."wish my people would treat me like Kim's people treat him"
    He likes authoritarianism. Likes other countries dictators. Makes Putins dreams come true.

Plus he shows every symptom of narcissistic personality disorder. guy is a walking disaster. How can you guys respect/believe a proven, compulsive liar? (more a statement than question, you guys will spin it like a top.)

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      Has there EVER been an administration with so many criminal indictments/arrests/investigations....etc? Plus corruption, trump has most top agencies headed by ACTING directors, so he has more power, said so himself. These directors are designated to dismantle the very agencies they are assigned to.

This is an act of a dictator wanna-be, also said he like the idea..."wish my people would treat me like Kim's people treat him"
      He likes authoritarianism. Likes other countries dictators. Makes Putins dreams come true.

Plus he shows every symptom of narcissistic personality disorder. guy is a walking disaster. How can you guys respect/believe a proven, compulsive liar? (more a statement than question, you guys will spin it like a top.)
      idk but try putting on a pink hat and screaming at the sky. maybe he'll disappear?

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
        idk but try putting on a pink hat and screaming at the sky. maybe he'll disappear?
        The funniest part is they don't believe in what they're screaming at

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          Look at all of the mindless parrots in here regurgitating the BS that the mainstream media puts out there. LMFAO.

It's just like when they watch a fight on tv and hear a commentator say something. They then rush in here to repeating what they heard yet these people have no clue as to why the commentator said what he did.

The commentators on Trump are just the same.

A bunch of know nothings.

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA .....Rockin
          Last edited by Rockin'; 04-18-2019, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Trump has been on tv proving most (if not all)with live footage. Hard to argue with him saying it on national tv. Not just some journalists viewpoint, but actual film footage of him.

Comment

Has there ever been an administration so unfairly targeted by biased opposition?

Narcissists? You mean like Obama whose speeches were loaded with “me,”I”, and “my”. Or liar in denial Clinton who was above the law. Hillary amd all her scandals.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Has there ever been an administration so unfairly targeted by biased opposition?

Narcissists? You mean like Obama whose speeches were loaded with “me,”I”, and “my”. Or liar in denial Clinton who was above the law. Hillary amd all her scandals.
                Doesn't even come close to trumps administration. and other admins aren't what I'm talking about, mainly.

Just saying most of his bs is him right on tv spewing his contradictions. He puts his own foot in his own moth, in front of all of America. I don't remember any political discussions so heated and controversial here as this one.

He repeats things over and over and over trying to get his lies to eventually wear down the public and seem like the truth. A snake knows how to be a snake. And he is a snake oil salesman.

Comment

Has there EVER been an administration with so many criminal indictments/arrests/investigations...
                  You tell us. You're the one bringing it up after all.

I'd wager not, as administrations like Grant and Arthur were pretty dirty. Then we had Clinton too.

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                  Well we now that last line there is you cheerleading, as the Mueller report showed no collusion whatsoever.

As for the rest, you tell us what new laws/policies that Trump has enacted that would make him more of a dictator, as in terms of giving the Executive Branch more power at the expense of the Legislative and Judicial Branches.

I'm all ears.....

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                  We like him because his economy is kicking ass, ISIS is destroyed, and Kin Jong Un is in check. And us taxpayers love those tax cuts.

We don't really care about Gotcha! nonsense that superfans like yourself revel in.

Btw, what's your take on the economy and foreign policy under Trump?

Again, I'm all ears....

Comment

And he is a snake oil salesman.
                    Yet his economy is leaps and bounds better than your hero Obama's economy was.

Care to address how a "snake oil salesman" bested your Nobel Prize laureate in just 2 years, when your guy had 8 years?

Once again, I'm all ears.....

Comment

• North Korea is in check?????

Yesterday, they tested a weapon, had military drills & called for the removal of Pompeo

Meanwhile, “destroyed” ISIS were responsible for terrorist attacks in Africa

Hard to believe that someone could be so gullible
                      Last edited by Tomjas; 04-18-2019, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X