Apparently i am good looking but boring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
    It was a good fight great last round.
    But why would a girl want to watch it? Girls hate boxing. I never tell girls I'm a boxer unless they ask.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      There are 17,231,210,455 women in the world(last I counted) you don't need her.
      yeah chin up lad. get yourself a hearty ricky hatton fan

Comment

Sucks to be you.

I talk about boxing and made her get into it. She is also now into football and Ice Hockey

Comment

Its best to keep the fact you watch boxing religiously from hers n even better you should of dumped boxing for her you nerd lol its really not that interesting of a sport, become an MMA fan and talking bout MMA fighters wouldn't be so annoying trust me

Comment

look at all the fishes in this thread

Good thread TS, I applaud you.

Comment

u should have showed her a Sergio fight. She'd have been up for anything after that.

Comment

you should've put a tranny dvd on. that's something you can both get into

Comment

This is what you should look like man .I talk 90 percent boxing to anybody man I think

Comment

I been seeing this girl a bit recently and I have just been dumped me because although she thinks im good looking she say i am boring. apparently me constantly going on about boxing, football and F1 is boring and me talking about old champs all the time and turning off eastenders in favouring of watching Larry Holmes vs Ken Norton is boring? I tell you what a disgrace.
                    I too am sexy but boring, my gf is interesting though so it keeps the convos from getting dull.

BTW, you shouldn't talk about boxing in real life with ppl who don't watch it.............it just makes ppl uncomfortable and why forums like these exist.

Comment

I been seeing this girl a bit recently and I have just been dumped me because although she thinks im good looking she say i am boring. apparently me constantly going on about boxing, football and F1 is boring and me talking about old champs all the time and turning off eastenders in favouring of watching Larry Holmes vs Ken Norton is boring? I tell you what a disgrace.
                      Any women that finds boxing boring should be closelined. it's her lost not yours.

Comment

Working...
                      X