Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali vs Chris is ON!!!! Sept 26. @ LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We finally get a real fight at heavy, and hopefully a war! Vitali wants a tough exciting fight and here it is. Lets hope we get it...

Comment

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
      what network is pickin up this fight?
      This one is on HBO!

I hope we'll have Larry Merchant, not Max Kellerman, who doesn't like the Klitschkos.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        Am i an idiot for believing in a upset?? happens all the time in boxing you big-o Dummy . No doubt Vitali the favorite but he a quitter and Arreola is a warrior
        yeah its clear to see your an idiot.dont confuse wanting a fighter to win with fantacy.he has a punchers chance and thats it .and seeing how vitalis chin is made of granite, maybe not even a punchers chance.
        Last edited by lettdragon; 08-05-2009, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lettdragon View Post
          yeah its clear to see your an idiot.dont confuse wanting a fighter to win with fantacy.he has a punchers chance and thats it .and seeing how vitalis chin is made of granite, maybe not even a punchers chance.
          yea and margarito didnt have a chance against cotto, shane didn't have a chance against margarito, Agbeko didn't have a chance again darchinyan, nonito didnt have a chance against darchinyan, darchinyan was supposed to get schooled by mijares, buster didn't have a chance against tyson (40-1) underdog, baldimore didn't have a chance against judah. and the list goes on and one. You're just a moron with the capacity of a 10 year old. and fantasy is spelled like that not fantacy

Comment

Originally posted by Get you mad? View Post
            yea and margarito didnt have a chance against cotto, shane didn't have a chance against margarito, Agbeko didn't have a chance again darchinyan, nonito didnt have a chance against darchinyan, darchinyan was supposed to get schooled by mijares, buster didn't have a chance against tyson (40-1) underdog, baldimore didn't have a chance against judah. and the list goes on and one. You're just a moron with the capacity of a 10 year old. and fantasy is spelled like that not fantacy

lettdragon=pwnd

Comment

Vitali put Kirk Johnson down in 2, and Johnson was twice the boxer Arreola is.

Comment

hell yeah. i would bet all my points if i knew how to bet points or get them.
                id put it all on fat ass. hopefully he"ll be in shape

Comment

He's only got 2 months to be in shape? c mon, arreola, you need to make a better business decision than that!

Comment

I'm gonna think about going to this fight because of the fact that Arreola will probably loose... Cause when I went to the Mosley-Margarito after Margarito lost HBO didnt show that there was nearly a ****in riot in parts of the audience, fights breaking out all over the place in the stands, outside, and in the halls... Drunk pissed off mexicans (and i'm not tryna be racist)....

Comment

Originally posted by cockfrito5 View Post
                      hell yeah. i would bet all my points if i knew how to bet points or get them.
                      id put it all on fat ass. hopefully he"ll be in shape
                      351 points... wow lol, though i'm not one to talk

Comment

Working...
                      X