No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Says Alfredo Angulo Will Be Foe on March 8th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Says Alfredo Angulo Will Be Foe on March 8th

Dangerous junior middleweight contender Alfredo "Perro" Angulo will be the opponent of former champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (42-1-1, 30KOs) on March 8th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The once-beaten Mexican superstar says Angulo will be the boxer in the other corner, as Canelo returns for the first since lose a twelve round majority decision to Floyd Mayweather Jr. in September of last year.

[Click Here To Read More]

a good scrap and will be entertaining but uh....

PPV?

also lol if they just hand him the WBC right back

Comment

Props for taking on Angulo. He could potentially upset the apple cart. However, this needs to have one helluva undercard to sell it to fans.

Comment

Everyone scared of Lara

Comment

BY FAR a More exciting fight than Lara, lets do it
          Last edited by ElMeroChingon; 01-06-2014, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Thats awesome, I look forward to this fight (and streaming it lol)
            Angulo might be too much if he is motivated, which I am sure he will be. If Canelo gets past Angulo I will gain more respect for him.

Comment

WAR CANELO This will be war

Comment

This should be a good action fight. Excellent comeback fight for both men. This is no easy fight for Canelo. Angulo will force the action and he won't let up. If Angulo attacks the body, as one would expect, Canelo's stamina issues will definitely come into play. I expect Canelo to win the fight but he will be pushed to the limit.

Comment

Angulo got this!

Comment

im ok with this, lara should fight gARCIA ON THE UNDERCARD, WINNER GETS THE Canelo lottery.

Comment

Working...
                    X