Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Price or Tyson Fury who had the poorer opposition?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Price or Tyson Fury who had the poorer opposition?

Well if the HW Future lays in Briton. based on what I saw... it's bleak.

I've never been more confused by the choice of an opponent more than these two. All I can say is a 45 year old toucher, and a fat jabbing heavy bag that can go 12...wow.

Don't put them in with killers, but at least dudes that have a pulse.

So who is it David or Fury?
    DAVID PRICE vs 45 year old toucher.
    14.29%
    TYSON FURY vs a heavybag with legs.
    85.71%
    Last edited by Dudley; 12-03-2012, 09:48 AM.

I think Johnson was a more Live opponent than Skelton.

Im not convinced with either but am leaning towards Fury as overall I think he's been tested more. Price now needs a decent test unless he is destined to knockout out all comers but i dont think he's really been put under any pressure by anyone yet.

Comment

You spelt 'Britain' the way that's used to describe a native.

Johnson was always a risky opponent, either brings it or just stands there for 12 rounds. Skelton was just a stay-busy fight, but I still didn't like it. I wouldn't read too much into Price's endeavours at the end of this year, he's being readied for something big in 2013.

Comment

i wouldnt be surprised if skelton outworked kingpin to a decision win. If nothing else at least he puts a bit of effert in.

Comment

I don't see the latest rounds of fights from Price and Fury telling us much more than we already knew.
          Price won a 'stay busy' fight and got rid of Skeleton as he was supposed to. Fury beat a fighter who was always likely to go the distance but not offer much in offence.

They finished the year off with wins and i see 2013 as the year they both face better competition and make names for themselves outside of the UK.

Comment

I accidently clicked on Price because the title of the thread says who had the 'poorer opposition', whereas the poll title says who had the 'better opposition'. But Tyson had the better opposition.

Comment

Working...
            X