Is Vitali Klitschko a hypocrite?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he aint no hypocrite...he just a *****

Comment

Vitali was actually impressed that Haye stuck up for himself... did something the Klitschko's didn't manage to do & that is sock it to Chisora when Derek was trying to intimidate. I think Haye got Vitali's respect right then & there... he could be heard saying to haye.. "Did you knock him out"..

Yes he dug it... has a new found respect for Haye... just when everyone was dismissing Haye & his fragile toe.. Klitschko's manager saying that Chisora showed heart & Haye showed toe cleavage.... thene Chisora asks him how's his toe.. Haye's manhood was BASICALLY on the line... Chisora went to punk him & got punked his damn self. Derek thought HAYE.. would cite his fragile toe & cower.. instead Haye stood his ground.. threw a one two bottle combination at him.... threw punches at Chisora's trainer who had the gall to try & go toe to toe with Haye..

HAye responded & threw a camera tripod & got all of Chisora's crew to step off him... then gave a slight glare to the camera.. walked over to V itali & said how you like me now..... He got Vitali's seal of approval & that's all he wrote.... with that being said Vitali's last two fights are going to be in England back to back vs Chisora & Haye.. which ever order it may be. Vitali... knows now that both fighters will NOW NET him double the profits.. Haye has his street credit back.. either match will sell to millions & even have HBO & sHOWTIME vYING FOR IT..

IF i didn't know any better i would think Vitali gave Derek an extra mill on the side to act chummy with him & then smack him & spit in little bro;s face & then invite HAYE to the press conference & set both english pretenders off against each other & LET'S face it guys... both British primadonnas were fighting over a Klitschko & who deserved a second payday more... come on now!

Comment

Of course Vitali is a hypocrite...claiming to be a champion in a sport he has cheated by doping, forever tainting his achievements.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
          Vitali was actually impressed that Haye stuck up for himself... did something the Klitschko's didn't manage to do & that is sock it to Chisora when Derek was trying to intimidate. I think Haye got Vitali's respect right then & there... he could be heard saying to haye.. "Did you knock him out"..

Yes he dug it... has a new found respect for Haye... just when everyone was dismissing Haye & his fragile toe.. Klitschko's manager saying that Chisora showed heart & Haye showed toe cleavage.... thene Chisora asks him how's his toe.. Haye's manhood was BASICALLY on the line... Chisora went to punk him & got punked his damn self. Derek thought HAYE.. would cite his fragile toe & cower.. instead Haye stood his ground.. threw a one two bottle combination at him.... threw punches at Chisora's trainer who had the gall to try & go toe to toe with Haye..

HAye responded & threw a camera tripod & got all of Chisora's crew to step off him... then gave a slight glare to the camera.. walked over to V itali & said how you like me now..... He got Vitali's seal of approval & that's all he wrote.... with that being said Vitali's last two fights are going to be in England back to back vs Chisora & Haye.. which ever order it may be. Vitali... knows now that both fighters will NOW NET him double the profits.. Haye has his street credit back.. either match will sell to millions & even have HBO & sHOWTIME vYING FOR IT..

IF i didn't know any better i would think Vitali gave Derek an extra mill on the side to act chummy with him & then smack him & spit in little bro;s face & then invite HAYE to the press conference & set both english pretenders off against each other & LET'S face it guys... both British primadonnas were fighting over a Klitschko & who deserved a second payday more... come on now!
          it is the first time you've said something that makes sense !

I'm shocked

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
            it is the first time you've said something that makes sense !

I'm shocked
            You got jokes.. son!

I call it as i sees it..... i'll be the first guy to tell you that i'm highly disappointed in both bros for allowing derek to punk them like that... Wlad i understand not responding to the water spit as that was 3 minutes before showtime.. a right hand missile & the The Klitschko corporation loses millions of dollars on the spot... (don't think for a second that the cowardly Chisora didn't know this) As for the slap that preceded it... that deserved immediate retribution.. (tHE smack was so hard.. Vitali didn't know what hit him & therefore.. he didn't even have time to get angry & think about what just happened... so his emotional reaction was delayed & all it took was a split second for them to be separated)

Vitali's jaw took the blow well as is par for the course.... & this was less than 24 hrs before the bout.. so millions could be on the line as well if a full out brawl develops & one of them gets hurt.... the thinking here is that retribution will be on 20 hr tape dealay with Chisora's face hitting the canvas... THAT DID NOT HAPPEN AS PLANNED FOR VARIOUS REASONS.. to top it all off he shakes Chisora's hand afterwards.. perhaps respecting the fact he went the distance... BUT THE FIGHT WAS OVER BOTH.. BROS were right in his face & Derek was still talking.. shet...

NO ONE IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD even flinch or question it... if either bro threw a right hand bomb & laid him out.. instead Wlad was trying to act as a buffer just incase Chisora dared slap Vitali again(wlad wasn't there for the weighin... don't think for a second he wasn't feeling guilty for not having vitali's back)... so ofcourse Vitali is going to be ecstatic when haye did the dirty work for him.... i was disaapointed Chisora lasted longer than Solis.. let alone for the full 12 rds. Vitali before the bout had this look i've never seen before from him.. he was seething... clenching his teeth at Cisora.. almost like he knew his manhood was on the line if he didn't wipe him out.. ALL IN ALL.. DISAPPOINTING weekend.. he is now runnerup on the Ko% charts to Marciano & needs 4 straight ko's to best him as he's allowed 3 of the last 5 fighters to last the distance.. the KO in klitschko is BECOMING EXTINCT.
            Last edited by jimmy1569; 02-23-2012, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              It was disgusting, but undeniably funny at the same time.

Kind of like someone at a party getting very drunk, mouthing off, starting a fight and making a complete idiot of himself. When he staggers over and offers to shake your hand, you'll do it just to humor him even though you are disgusted by his stupid behavior.
              I don't think it's disgusting for a man to stand his ground and destroy a bully that's crossed the line

Klitschkos obviously enjoyed this fight more than most people in the place, but if a reporter comes to them, they will say how they are disgusted

we all know this brawl was good for everybody, Klitschkos, Haye, Chisora, boxing

Haye vs Klitschko should definitely happen now

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                I bet you hope every woman you're with is as easily impressed as you.
                I smell but*hurt

Comment

Lol, this is a new video, I could hear the "He glass me" quote from thuglord chisora in the backgroung, Vitali clapping Haye? this video is even funnier.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
                    I don't think it's disgusting for a man to stand his ground and destroy a bully that's crossed the line

Klitschkos obviously enjoyed this fight more than most people in the place, but if a reporter comes to them, they will say how they are disgusted

we all know this brawl was good for everybody, Klitschkos, Haye, Chisora, boxing

Haye vs Klitschko should definitely happen now
                    Exactly... the brother's are human.. they're not robots.. In there eyes Haye redeemed himself.. did something they weren't afforded the luxury of doing for various reasons. (money... pr. role models.. etc... ) One thing HAYE HAD the luxury of doing as compared to Vitali when he got coldslapped & that is time to prerpare his defense as he knew what was coming. It was hit or be hit... anyone who thinks differently wasn't around to see Chisora's shenanigans over the weekend... it was PURE self defense USING offense TO KEEP DEREK off of him. Doesn't matter who instigated as they were both equally to blame for that. Fact is HAYE was there in vocals ONLY.. IT was Chisora who was there in making threats vocally & then going over to HAYE to make it physical... People can say if Haye wasn't there it wouldn't have happened.. fact is Chisora was there & MORE than made it happen & he was THREATENING David by stepping to him... no ifs &'s or butts about it... Chisora got what was coming to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      It was disgusting, but undeniably funny at the same time.

Kind of like someone at a party getting very drunk, mouthing off, starting a fight and making a complete idiot of himself. When he staggers over and offers to shake your hand, you'll do it just to humor him even though you are disgusted by his stupid behavior.
                      yeah I thought it was more of a sarcastic clap, laughing at the situation than any genuine appreciation of Haye. It is likely Vitali could not even see what happened from where he was standing and shook his hand merely because it was offered to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X