No announcement yet.

Jason Litzau..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Litzau..

WOW. I'm just watching the replay right now from last night since I was watching the Strikeforce event but man, who saw that brutal KO coming?

Jason Litzau didnt..

Comment

it was great how Jason got KOd like that...it gave HBO more chances to show Broner having his hair combed by his posse....god i hate that clown

Comment

I thought it would go a few rounds.

But I did see a brutal one coming.

Litzua has always been a brutal KO waiting to happen.

Just like the Guerrero fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          it was great how Jason got KOd like that...it gave HBO more chances to show Broner having his hair combed by his posse....god i hate that clown
          His whole team is reminiscent of Floyd.

The way they parade Broner's belts around too.

Comment

sucks, i always liked him.... i knew when he went in against guerrero he was getting a little too big for his britches

fun fighter to watch but he's had a couple of those big blows to the head

Comment

Dude got embarrassed with that KO

and also as far as Broner what a tool that guy is , he brings in 15+ people in the ring, he's getting his hair brushed by another grown man which is really odd looking to me , i just dont like how he carries himself at all..good tools but he's just annoying, i dont like the whole " i wanna be floyd so bad" image he gives off it seems like he's trying really really really hard , we already have a floyd be yourself ...even in his interviews he tries to come off Floyd'ish ....it seems like every moment he has a chance hes in "What would floyd do" mode.

Comment

The real question is, Dorian why werent you watching the replay of Strikeforce after you watched boxing ?

Comment

I had my alarm clock ready and set for 8:15PM(45minutes after the start of the show). The last time I saw Broner fight I fell asleep and missed 3/4s of the Alvarez/Hatton fight. Thankfully right before I closed my eyes completely it happened. It was a real eye opener. Didn't expect it at all, got my blood pumping.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    His whole team is reminiscent of Floyd.

The way they parade Broner's belts around too.

just what the sport needed...a homeless man's version of Floyd

Comment

Working...
                    X