Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isnt Wade the one takeing clutch shots?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isnt Wade the one takeing clutch shots?

lebron may be the better player, but throught there carrers wades been the best in the clutch, i mean bosh takein a 3 for the game? LOL

wade needs to get the ball when they need a big shot at the end, he's just better at it.

LOL @ lebum missing wide open shots

Comment

It's the coach's fault that they are not executing effectively at the end of the games. The ball needs to be in Wade's hands for the last shot. Wade has too much respect for Lebron. When the team is huddled during a timeout, Wade needs to tell the coach I got the last shot and not be quiet like a mouse. Don't let Lebron punk you around because its not his team. The Heat won't make it to the finals because this is the **** that is killing them. They cannot finish close games.

Comment

Maybe because the coach feels Wade is a better clutch player....

Comment

Ive been watching the Heat for too long to let this **** keep sliding.

Wade isn't anymore clutch than Lebron. That is absurd. He is a poor outside shooter. Lebron is a slightly better shooter , but with a much better stroke and IMO better range.

Im not worried about this temporary "who will take the last shot in a close game" situation.

Once we figure it out , we wont have many close games. We are going to blow ppl away. As long as we dont take our foot off the gas. That's one of our problems.

Comment

He's letting friendship get in the way of business. But he has been cold down the stretch since 2009, however he did had a great playoffs series against the Celtics in terms of stats.
            Last edited by Carpe Diem; 03-05-2011, 01:48 AM.

Comment

D Wade is playing the "host" card a lil too much for this 1st year together. Since he was there first I think he feels he needs to let the so called new comers get theirs shots up,especially in the clutch and he doesn't want to step on their toes.since he has already proved that he can become clutch in the past without them.if riles was coaching them instead of spo,he would make them chek that **** at the door.

Comment

Originally posted by al capone View Post
                D Wade is playing the "host" card a lil too much for this 1st year together. Since he was there first I think he feels he needs to let the so called new comers get theirs shots up,especially in the clutch and he doesn't want to step on their toes.since he has already proved that he can become clutch in the past without them.if riles was coaching them instead of spo,he would make them chek that **** at the door.
                Exactly. Wade is a little too friendly, he's not the type of player to start beef with his teammates.

Comment

Working...
                X