Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Millonaire2B the biggest loser on this board?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blitz sounds so familiar. I just can't place it. Hope something jugs... I mean jogs my memory soon.

Comment

[quote:b3e761680b="BLiTZoftheTrolliban"]I dont consider it post whoring....say what you will of this sack of feces.

[/quote:b3e761680b] What's up Shakka? We missed you here after you were banned.

Comment

Hey BLiTZ, you suck at life! No more needs to be said!

Comment

[quote:443315d2a7="NewHamieWamie"]Hey BLiTZ, you suck at life! No more needs to be said![/quote:443315d2a7]

Hey NHW your a confirmed wrestling nerd-sack of dog ****. Go tell you tales of self glory to some people who care! :lol: :lol:

Self absorbed *******....go **** thy self. :lol:

Comment

sorry fellaz gotta move this to the cage, continue on there...

Comment

Right on Buxy...

Comment

Blitz aka Jugghead go to the cage and don't come back. You've been banned from here for lack of humor

Comment

[quote:5988c824be="millionaire2b"]Blitz aka Jugghead go to the cage and don't come back. You've been banned from here for lack of humor[/quote:5988c824be]

Dude your the patetic sack of amphibian **** that claims to have some sort of standup skills...BWAHHAHAHAHAAHHA thats the biggest and best ****ing joke ever!

Go away and jerk off...you know you want to. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

[quote:5fac316483="BLiTZoftheTrolliban"][quote:5fac316483="millionaire2b"]Blitz aka Jugghead go to the cage and don't come back. You've been banned from here for lack of humor[/quote:5fac316483]

Dude your the patetic sack of amphibian **** that claims to have some sort of standup skills...BWAHHAHAHAHAAHHA thats the biggest and best ****ing joke ever!

Go away and jerk off...you know you want to. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote:5fac316483]

You are the one who has fantasies about other guys jerking off.

FYI, I am funnier than your mom's vagina fungus excrement. Naahhh..there's nothing funnier than that **** which comes out of your mom's *****. Oh yeah you came out of that as well. Ewwwwwwwww

Comment

[quote:55f4438785="millionaire2b"][quote:55f4438785="BLiTZoftheTrolliban"][quote:55f4438785="millionaire2b"]Blitz aka Jugghead go to the cage and don't come back. You've been banned from here for lack of humor[/quote:55f4438785]

Go away and jerk off...you know you want to. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote:55f4438785]

You are the one who has fantasies about other guys jerking off.

FYI, I am funnier than your mom's vagina fungus excrement. Naahhh..there's nothing funnier than that **** which comes out of your mom's *****. Oh yeah you came out of that as well. Ewwwwwwwww[/quote:55f4438785]

Again your not funny, and your jokes suck ass, you talk like a 15 year old kid who was picked on all his life, then found the internet to play out his fantasies of being a "millionaire" and "a stand up comic"

Your a piece of **** bub...plain and simple ppiece of ****, you got chased off Sherdogs cause you suck ****, and now your going to get chased off this site as well.

Hey i got an idea..maybe you should bust out those mom jokes for your routine!!...THAT WOULD BE THE BEST!....YOU WOULD RULE MAN! WOW YOUR a COMIC GENIUS!!!!!

Eat **** you ****ing wannabe. :lol:

Comment

Working...
                      X