Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Alvarado Plans To Send Provodnikov Back To FNF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANd Who Was It That Alvarado Beat Besides Predictable, Lead With Your Chin Rios???

Give me a break and I'll write this off as trying to sell his fight. But who the hell has Alvarado beaten besides Rios, who he also lost to? Provo destroyed and physically hurt and beat up Tim Bradley at 147, yet got screwed when they gave the belt to Bradley. Bradley talked for weeks how he suffered still dizziness, concussion symptoms, and how if he hadn't fougth back in the 12the round, he would have been 'stretched out"... Bradley's words. Provo is the real deal, and I can't wait to hear from Alvarado have to say after they get knocked out by Provo.... all the cliche BS... "He was stronger than we thought.... he fought a great fight.... he caught me with a good shot.... I'm a champion.... I'll take a little time off, and I'll be back......" Don't make these stupid comments you're sending anyone back to FNFs until you've done something significant, and beaten a list of credible contenders. Provo would knock you AND Rios out cold... just sign the contract and find out.

Comment

I'm certain it's at 140 for Alvarado's WBO belt. I agree Ruslan was a powerhouse at 147, but I think Alvarado also kills himself to make 140 so perhaps both guys will look to get the job done early, before stamina becomes an issue.

Comment

kinda hoping prov wins

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          I lol'd at Alvarado's controversial tweet that he immediately took down the other day.

But in all honesty, I think Provodnikov will destroy him
          what did he say?

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
            what did he say?
            He was mocking Russia and referenced the Chernobyl disaster. He took a bit of backlash and then deleted the tweet. He's been going off on Ruslan on twitter for a little bit.

Comment

Dont know how alvarado will pull off a beating of prov if he trys that he will get laid out i dont think his chin is as good as bradleys he better box he saw the differance between boxing an fighting wit rios.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                He was mocking Russia and referenced the Chernobyl disaster. He took a bit of backlash and then deleted the tweet. He's been going off on Ruslan on twitter for a little bit.
                Deleted it because he couldn't take the backlash. Hopefully Provodnikov doesn't let this clown off the hook.

Comment

Provodnikov is a tough fighter but hasnt beaten anybody. He has fought 2 good fighters and lost to both of them. Alvarado has beaten good fighters like Prescott, Rios, Herrera who beat Providnikov and a also has a win over Carlos Molina. Alvarado has everything to beat this guy from experience to endurance.

Comment

The Herrera fight was more or less a draw, or even slight edge to Provodnikov. Don't even need to bring up the Bradley fight. Due to the circumstances surrounding the fight, weight, location, Alvarado has the advantage, but the disparity in talent between the two isn't much.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Interesting fight. But Alvarado will win. Too much stamina.
                      he learned his lesson from Rios not to stand and trade. He takes a decision or a cut stoppage

Comment

Working...
                      X