Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent Gets Dissed by Erin Andrews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not that bad,she was trying to face the camera..

Comment

Looks like sexual assault to me!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
          You know 50 Cent was at her keyhole last night. :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
            hahahaha lmao!

Comment

She's an attractive woman don't get me wrong but I think these women in sports are made to be more attractive than they are because of the industry they are in.

I don't know why but I really dig Rachel Nichols.

Comment

You dumbasses. 50 ran up in Andrews before. She was acting as if she was saying "no not here". It wasn't a diss.

Look at how he looked at the camera. He hit that already.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  She's an attractive woman don't get me wrong but I think these women in sports are made to be more attractive than they are because of the industry they are in.

I don't know why but I really dig Rachel Nichols.

YOU TOO?!?!?!? Aw man.....everytime I see her wine colored hair....she has that drink all evening sex all night puke in the morning rinse repeat look about her.

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                  You dumbasses. 50 ran up in Andrews before. She was acting as if she was saying "no not here". It wasn't a diss.

Look at how he looked at the camera. He hit that already.
                  Exactly. A lot of brothers haven't learned that it's unacceptable to kiss white chicks on TV even after you fell in love from her tossing your salad.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                    YOU TOO?!?!?!? Aw man.....everytime I see her wine colored hair....she has that drink all evening sex all night puke in the morning rinse repeat look about her.

Exactly. A lot of brothers haven't learned that it's unacceptable to kiss white chicks on TV even after you fell in love from her tossing your salad.
                    My taste in women is strange, I been told that many times. The chicks that supposed to be really attractive by everyone, I don't really see it. Then there's chicks like Rachel Nichols that I would love to smash and think are sexy as fuk.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                      he was at the wrong place, there are no ghetto ppl there, he just acted like a monkey in her eyes. his tricks may look funny in Bronx but at a NASCAR race=white men's playground, big no no
                      Seriously!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X