No announcement yet.

Devon Alexander vs Kelly Brooks tickets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devon Alexander vs Kelly Brooks tickets

I'm looking to get some tickets for the Alexander fight in Detroit. It's 125-200 on ticketmaster for the up close seats but I was wondering if anyone here knows where I might find them for cheaper and get some kind of a deal.

Ps anyone know if mayweathers gonna be at the fight since he's promoting Ishe on that card?

try from the promoters directly?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by feroth View Post
      I'm looking to get some tickets for the Alexander fight in Detroit. It's 125-200 on ticketmaster for the up close seats but I was wondering if anyone here knows where I might find them for cheaper and get some kind of a deal.

Ps anyone know if mayweathers gonna be at the fight since he's promoting Ishe on that card?
      just looked at ticketmaster and realized it's scheduled to be at the masonic temple. i was planning to go to this card, but after looking at boxrec and seeing the joe louis arena as the venue, i couldn't find any tickets so i gave up on trying to go to it. i checked the joe louis arena website, and the card wasn't scheduled so i wasn't sure what was happening.
      as for the price, i think that might be the normal price man, i doubt you'll find anything cheaper for close seats. i went to the alexander/maidana card in st. louis. i bought floor seats (like 10/11th row away from ringside) and i paid around $110+ (don't remember exact amount).
      mayweather promotes smith? didn't know that. i know he promotes j'leon love who is going to be on the undercard. two of his guys are going to be on this card, i would say he'd probably be there, but i'm not sure. i hope you're not planning to go just for a chance to meet/see floyd, haha. anyways, this place doesn't sound like it'll be a big room. i've never bought balcony seats. but it looks like one of those places where there isn't "a bad seat in the house".

Comment

Originally posted by feroth View Post

Matchroom had them a little cheaper in the 'tickets' section of their site. i purchased mine a week ago. try there and see what they have left.

Comment

http://www.matchroomboxing.com/buytickets.php?e=51

i think i did hear a little speculation that Mayweather may attend, btw.

Comment

Kelly Brook?

funny thing is i bet she doesnt scream as high pitched during sex as Alexander does while fighting...
            Last edited by Tom Cruise; 01-30-2013, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Kelly Brook?

funny thing is i bet she doesnt scream as high pitched during sex as Alexander does while fighting...
              ha ha especially when kell murders him with the jab

Comment

Got front row balcony(in the center also) for cheap. Masonic is super small so didn't feel the need to jump from the 50 dollar range to 150-200 dollars.

Comment

i grabbed top-priced section 1 seating and hope for a satisfying outcome to this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                    i grabbed top-priced section 1 seating and hope for a satisfying outcome to this fight.
                    Very cool to sit that close and not have to pay a ton of money for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X