No announcement yet.

Working out and Acne Breakouts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working out and Acne Breakouts?

Hey guys I have recently started going back to the gym for the last month and a half and have been taking normal whey protein. I am 21 years old, and I have been playing sports and lifting my whole life but took a little break. I have recently seen a breakout of pimples on my shoulders and my chest, which has never happened before. I don't know what could be causing this, but do you guys have any ideas and how I can get rid of them? They aren't horrible, but they are noticeable.

Showering post workout, don't scrub them hard! Change your bedsheets regularly and drink plenty of water.

Believe it or not try head & shoulders shampoo on your back/shoulders. Its extremely cheap & effective.

Also try & avoid touching your face and effective areas as much as possible.

Hope this helps. Seriously don't waste your time buying expensive acne creams & such, give head and shoulders a try, it can be found for as cheap as £1 a big bottle.

Comment

Yeah I use head and shoulders right now. The weird thing is that my face isn't breaking out at all, just my chest and shoulders. I need to start drinking more water for sure. Too much beer.

Comment

Yeah beer won't help, everytime I drink I get a breakout a few days later.

I try stay away from the stuff.

Comment

Yeah I'll try but being in college and no beer, almost impossible haha.

Comment

Workout is good to deal with acne because exercise is good for blood circulation that is good for acne. To remove acne it is good to drink lot of water in a day because water helps in removing acne. Fruits are also good toe at.

Comment

Working...
            X