Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanes vs. Lara II Purse Bid Scheduled for Friday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I'm more interested in is the excuses that'll pour forth when the winner comes to ginger bumyhpe's door looking to collect on his mandatory shot.

Comment

If they really wanna match the winner of these 2 vs Canelo, GBP needs to win this bid and put it on the May 4th card. But we know it's all bullcrap...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        What I'm more interested in is the excuses that'll pour forth when the winner comes to ginger bumyhpe's door looking to collect on his mandatory shot.
        Your hate for canelo is sad.Tell us what happend between u and canelo.

Comment

I voted Vanes to win the decision this time. I think he will finish strong and win it in the late rounds. Whoever wins deserves a tittle shot for sure and should be considered the top contender in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            Your hate for canelo is sad.Tell us what happend between u and canelo.
            He's a bum hype job that's infected the networks & brought about a fanbase as ******ed as the Pa**tard fanbase.

Comment

even though it wasn't the most entertaining fight, i'm def looking forward to a rematch. like someone already said, it's good to see two top fighters go at it. i expect the rematch to be better seeing as they now know how it is to be in the ring with each other. hopefully gbp wins it and throws it on that may 4th undercard, that would be something. either way, i'm glad it's happening.

Comment

Meh.... I'll watch

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  I hope Golden Boy outbids Top Rank this time around.

This would be a good undercard to throw on the May 4th event.
                  why ? why does it even matter who gets this fight as long as it happens..ok , you want to put it on a floyd undercard

Comment

Originally posted by puga
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by PBP

I hope Golden Boy outbids Top Rank this time around.

This would be a good undercard to throw on the May 4th event.

why ? why does it even matter who gets this fight as long as it happens..ok , you want to put it on a floyd undercard
                    Because Vanes, the Top Rank fighter benefitted last time around. The only one who did any damage the last round for as long as it lasted was Lara. Not sure how or who could've had that fight a draw.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      The winner of the fight gets Canelo. The best way to build that fight would be to put this on the May 4th undercard.

Comment

Working...
                      X