Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr Denies Chisora: David Haye, I Challenge You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    His losses may be to much to overcome to get him into the top 5, but I agree it depends on whether he can beat a future dominant champion and at what point he fights him/them. For instance..if he beat say Pulev later in 2013 and he was still inexperienced, I can't see giving credit for more than it was. Now if he beats a 25-0 Pulev who goes on to beat the best of his era....whole different story. Right now I rank him 16th all time. By the end of his career I expect him to be between 12 and 10 if he doesn't lose again. This is just my own personal forecast though.
    Definitely.

If Wladimir stays around to beat Pulev, Wilder, Price and Fury he'll be a top 10-12 HW, without doubt.

Comment

His losses may be to much to overcome to get him into the top 5, but I agree it depends on whether he can beat a future dominant champion and at what point he fights him/them. For instance..if he beat say Pulev later in 2013 and he was still inexperienced, I can't see giving credit for more than it was. Now if he beats a 25-0 Pulev who goes on to beat the best of his era....whole different story. Right now I rank him 16th all time. By the end of his career I expect him to be between 12 and 10 if he doesn't lose again. This is just my own personal forecast though.
      I really don't take that much from Wlad due to those losses. He did avenge one of them and he was far from his prime when lost those fights.
      He demolished 20 fighters since - no one was even close (maybe Peter).

My philosophy is not to keep that zero at any cost. I would much rather see fighter that won 60 fights and lost 3,4 times than the one who fought 30 fights and never lost.

I have Wlad inside top10 already and he can still move up.

Comment

• Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
        Everytime Haye wanted to engage Wlad was the one running.
        I suggest you go back and watch the whole fight. That clip doesn't show anything, other than Wlad is good at making Haye miss, and that Haye is not really technically sound, and has amateurish footwork.

Comment

• Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
          Even if we did name the people with all those belts champion, at least we would be restricted to a certain number of champions, even if it is 10 or 12. If we did it your way, where belts mean nothing, anyone and everyone on earth could claim to be champion, because there wouldn't be any criteria anymore.

Haye can cry all he wants, but the fact is Vitali is a heavyweight world champion; Haye is not. Haye lost 2 fights ago by an 8 round margin; Vitali did not. Haye is an insignificant piece of d*ck cheese at heavyweight. He had his chance and failed miserably. People were happy when Gaye moved up because they thought they had found someone who can challenge the Klitschkos. But now there is a better challenger - David Price. Haye is irrelevant now.
          Exactly. It's unbelievable so many people are still jumping on Haye's dick. He wasn't even a real threat when his time came (and he was lucky to get a shot). But of course his supporters are bitter, because they were terribly let down.

Comment

• K2 Fans are ludicrous lol, You're taking all though pre fight hype taunts to heart. I never heard of any of you complaining when Vitali faced Charr. It's hypocritical.

Comment

You obviously need to brush up on your boxing history. Cosell quit commentating boxing because the Cobb-Holmes fight wasn't stopped even though it was such a one sided beating. You really have no room to be calling others an idiot, but it is interesting how you had to bring race into it.

Glad I could educate you a bit on this topic.
              Get back on the meds and eat a salad, fat boy. You're a joke. The facts are as I said. What you try to avoid is that it was such a one-sided BORING beating that Cosell packed it in, which was the whole point.

Larry Holmes was a ****in' BORE. FIFTEEN rounds and couldn't stop a clown who wouldn't last two rounds with either Klitschko.

It's funny how peaceful it is here without you around to make trouble.

But glad to see you're back with your delusional love for every old-timer who ever fought.

And make that a SUMO salad.
              Last edited by The Nephilim; 12-30-2012, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• Who the Frack is Manuel Charr? He should be glad to cut off one testicle to fight Chisora.

Comment

• chisora would smash this guy

Comment

• Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
                    Get back on the meds and eat a salad, fat boy. You're a joke. The facts are as I said. What you try to avoid is that it was such a one-sided BORING beating that Cosell packed it in, which was the whole point.

Larry Holmes was a ****in' BORE. FIFTEEN rounds and couldn't stop a clown who wouldn't last two rounds with either Klitschko.

It's funny how peaceful it is here without you around to make trouble.

But glad to see you're back with your delusional love for every old-timer who ever fought.

And make that a SUMO salad.
                    I never called Holmes exciting, but Cosell certainly didn't quit because he was boring. This is just another fabricated lie by a delusional nuthugger who felt the need to interject race into a conversation again. By the way...how many times have you been banned and had to come back under a new user name now? What is it 7, 8 times?
                    Last edited by JAB5239; 12-30-2012, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
                      K2 Fans are ludicrous lol, You're taking all though pre fight hype taunts to heart. I never heard of any of you complaining when Vitali faced Charr. It's hypocritical.
                      Not really, but Haye is a clown with no class. And Vitali only fought Charr because davey *****ed out again.

Comment

Working...
                      X