No announcement yet.

NYTimes openly suspicious of PED use by JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYTimes openly suspicious of PED use by JMM

Very surprisingly that the biggest newspaper on the planet is openly implying JMM probably used PEDs in his last fight with PAC. I hate to say it, but I guess they're right. JMM is 39 yrs old and looks like a body builder.
    This time, Marquez managed to give a definitive answer, a sixth-round knockout that left Pacquiao face down on the canvas, and raise a few dozen or so questions. The first and most obvious concerned those biceps and shoulders and forearms, all so much larger than before.

Marquez climbed into the ring looking less like a boxer and more like a bodybuilder. That in recent years he began to train with Angel Guillermo Heredia, an admitted steroids dealer who testified for the government in the Balco scandal and went by several names, fueled speculation. The difference in size and sculpture was too obvious to ignore. And this at 39.

Pressed repeatedly before the fight, Marquez denied that he had taken performance-enhancing drugs. Marquez has long been an experimental kind of boxer. Early in his career, he drank his own urine during training
    Last edited by BrokenHat; 12-10-2012, 01:19 AM.

Comment

you pacfarts, ur idol got knocked the F out

deal with it

Comment

Work with guys who were found guilty ( oh sorry admitting guilt) of providing steroids to athletes, and no ****ing wonder people are asking questions.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          you pacfarts, ur idol got knocked the F out

deal with it
          He's not my idol. But I guess you think the Nytimes journalists are pacfarts? A ****** like you should be taken more seriously than the Nytimes?

Comment

He should sue all of them.

Roach, HBO, and NYTIMES.

Hopefully Marquez's team are working on a defamation lawsuit, just like Pacs team did.

Comment

and Ariza worked with Heredia and Pacquiao was going up weight after weight knocking people out.

no sympathy

Comment

Originally posted by DanboSmitty View Post
                Work with guys who were found guilty ( oh sorry admitting guilt) of providing steroids to athletes, and no ****ing wonder people are asking questions.
                You wouldn't hire a famous PEDs dealer unless you wanted PEDs.

And, right after he hires said famous PEDs dealer, his body transforms when he's 40 yrs old. Anyone not biased, not a blind floyd fan, or a Mexican, can see that JMM is juiced up.

PAC isn't my idol, and frankly speaking, peded out fighters are more exciting, but it's also not right.

Comment

Sweet sweet irony.

Comment

It would be stupid to use PEDs while working OPENLY with someone whos had ties to a PED scandal! Youd think youd be being watched and the possibilities of a test would be likely! I dont think anyone on JMMs team is that brave or that stupid!

Comment

Working...
                    X