Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Censorship of this thread title has not failed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Censorship of this thread title has not failed.

Welcome to the show,grab your popcorn and take a seat.

Last edited by MARKBNLV; 01-13-2012, 11:50 PM.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Dear Mods, please don't ban Mark. He's a good dude, really

Comment

Are you trying to fire shots at me run,i defended you countless times you lose e fame and this is how you gain on it,if thats the case bro ill **** on your soul,fck efame or warriors but i thought yopu were cool bro,your just treating me like a fcking noob if you want it dude im fcking here.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          Dear Mods, please don't ban Mark. He's a good dude, really
          Why would i get banned champ,i said nothing bad,just sick of the change of thought about me on here after mib skewewd and made me look like a bad person.
          How many of you have i sent personal messages to about my life trying to help,if they ban me over this then fcking wow there main rival just got another poster.

Comment

this site is populated by more americans then people of other countires.

if you leave the site at 4:00 am EST and came back at 4:30 am EST to see no new posts, thats because its 4:00 in the morning.

for the last few years ive been on this site the slowest time of the day has allways been between 4:00 am EST and 5:00 AM EST

as far as the site getting fewer visitors and or becoming dead compared to how it was 3 years ago.....

Most users ever online was 6,579, 07-28-2011 at 05:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Are you trying to fire shots at me run,i defended you countless times you lose e fame and this is how you gain on it,if thats the case bro ill **** on your soul,fck efame or warriors but i thought yopu were cool bro,your just treating me like a fcking noob if you want it dude im fcking here.
              Honestly, settle down.

If I fired shots at you, you'd be on the Las Vegas News.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

thank the guys who made this site? OK! thanks R squared (rick reeno for those who don't get the math joke). . . secondary thanks to big poppa pump! and many thanks to the moderators: BAN STICK, reed, boston guy, boxing_scene, jab, etc. . .

lol this is a BOXING website. . . not a **** site. . or place to spew raunch and racism. . . go to 4chan, im sure you'll find everything and more you're looking for there. . .

it's SLIGHTLY annoying to have cuss words bleeped out, but i completely understand. . . there could very well be kids and older people who don't like that kind of stuff who browse the site. . .

this is the internet. . there are PLENTY of places where you can find what you're looking for. . .

and what is this "old school members"? lol you've been here like two years? there have guys who have been here going on a damn decade?

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                  Honestly, settle down.

If I fired shots at you, you'd be on the Las Vegas News.
                  Dude i have seen you your 50 pounds soaking wet,you beacame irrelivant on here so you sht on a friend i understand the ***** mantality i really do,unlike you i wont conform to the posters like you have fun turncoat.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Dude i have seen you your 50 pounds soaking wet,you beacame irrelivant on here so you sht on a friend i understand the ***** mantality i really do,unlike you i wont conform to the posters like you have fun turncoat.
                    lol! what the hell is wrong with you man!

Comment

Working...
                    X