No announcement yet.

Is there a doctor in the house?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
    straight up!!! i was buying a cup of tea this morning and due to a faulty shelf accidentally dumped it on my hand. Instant blister. But the point is that it's only a large blister. low grade burn at best. i am going to my doctors this morning, free. he will then give me salve and possibly anti-biotics which will cost me a total of about 6 dollars. that's in canada. there is no way a victim of something so serious should have to wait.
    It's just bad. I thought Obama was trying to introduce free healthcare, initially.

Nobody is ever going to regret free healthcare are they? what are the counter-arguments?

I hate people who complain about the NHS it actually functions quite well. Until the conservatives. came in and cut public sector jobs.

Boo.

Our prescription is about £6.30 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      So some of you may have heard that I suffered a stroke 1-1/2 years ago. I'm still recovering but it's a rather slow process. So today I started having these pains in my neck behind my left ear. When I had my stroke I had what I thought was extreme muscle tension in the back of my neck, that ended up being where they found the clot. So like I said, I ve been having these sporatic pains in my neck behind my left ear. They started up around noon today and while they don't leave me crying in pain, the discomfort is certainly enough to make my eyes twinch if you know what I mean. I popped an extra little bit of blood thinner just in case. So if any of you have your phd or know a nurse or somebody that you could contact could you please do so. I in no way want to go through the stroke process again but I really can't afford to go to the doctors for a false alarm. Dig this, after I had my stroke I was put on medic-aid and disability. So it goes on for so long and then they take it away even though I am still disabled. Their reasoning being that I make too much money on disability payments. If you make more then $440 a month you are ineligible. ****, I made more money when I was 17 years old. Anyway, any help would be appreciated.......Rockin'
      Rock on a real sorry 2 hear that homie
      Step into my Ganja Practise!

Rite you need this

Its some dank white widow..Take 2 in the morning and one before bed
      Make sure you finish the course im prescribing 1 plant 3OZ
      Dont exceed more then 8 joints in 24hours

Will have you forgetting about those pains in no time playa

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        Wait, I thought I read where you said you were a pro fighter or turning pro soon. Yet you had a stroke a year ago?

Something smells fishy....
        Cuauht homie. Rockin used to Box pro a long while ago from my understanding. Nothin fishy bout it, he's posted pics and the whole nine.

@Rockin. Make sure you do all you can to keep a close eye on that there bruh. One stroke is enough, you dont need to go through the experiance again. I'll be keepin you in my prayers potna.

Comment

Rockin did you get this handled?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Cuauht homie. Rockin used to Box pro a long while ago from my understanding. Nothin fishy bout it, he's posted pics and the whole nine.

@Rockin. Make sure you do all you can to keep a close eye on that there bruh. One stroke is enough, you dont need to go through the experiance again. I'll be keepin you in my prayers potna.
            Oh my bad, I thought he said he was still a pro boxer. That's why this didn't make sense.

Comment

At this point, better take it upon yourself to regulate your diet. I suppose that's what the doc suggested. Stay away from all blood clogging and mucus forming foods unless you don't really care anymore.

Comment

Guys, thank you for your concern and responses.

Diagnosis on what was going on with me is as follows. The sporatic pain that I was getting in my neck was actually muscle spasms in my neck from injuries that I incurred in my fighting days. I knew it was not a stroke when I woke yesterday morning and the spasm was now up on the left back side of my skull. I could feel that it wasn't in my brain, the spasms.

What happens is while fighting you will walk into right hands or jabs that will violently snap your head straight back. When this happens it is very similar to whip lash and will be painfull or uncomfortable after. From the years of fighting I would venture to guess that I've had whip lash hundreds of times. This has caused my ligaments or tendons to be overly stretched which in turn will cause headaches and in this case the spasmatic pain in my neck that I was feeling. And believe me, besides this pain I have suffered many extreme headaches while I was fighting and way too many extreme headaches since I had quit fighting. I was prescribed musclr relaxers by the doctor awhile ago. But honestly here, roll up some ak-47, torch it, enjoy it and the muscle relaxers are no longer needed. The green has many medicinal propeties with in it. When I'm out of bud I go to the pills for relief. I know you say, but that is illegal. Not in my case, I am registered with the Michigan Medicinal Marihuana Association and I am 100% legal to toke and medicate as I please. I much prefer the green since I hate taking pills.

Cuauthemoc- I haven't fought in years. I was still going to the gym quite regularly to spar and stuff just because it's fun. I got into refereeing and judging the amatuers since. Passed my test with the ABC to ref the pros and passed it but stroked out, so now I'm looking to test soon to start judging the pros instead. If I get my movement back I'll definately be in there reffing though. I don't need to tell lies to make myself feel bigger than I am. I am quite comfortable with myself as I truely am.........Rockin'
                Last edited by Rockin'; 02-11-2011, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Cuauthemoc- I haven't fought in years. I was still going to the gym quite regularly to spar and stuff just because it's fun. I got into refereeing and judging the amatuers since. Passed my test with the ABC to ref the pros and passed it but stroked out, so now I'm looking to test soon to start judging the pros instead. If I get my movement back I'll definately be in there reffing though. I don't need to tell lies to make myself feel bigger than I am. I am quite comfortable with myself as I truely am.........Rockin'
                  I didn't call you a liar, I just wondered how you were fighting with a condition like that. No disrespect homeboy....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    I didn't call you a liar, I just wondered how you were fighting with a condition like that. No disrespect homeboy....
                    No direspect taken, we're good man............Rockin'

Comment

Guys, thank you for your concern and responses.

Diagnosis on what was going on with me is as follows. The sporatic pain that I was getting in my neck was actually muscle spasms in my neck from injuries that I incurred in my fighting days. I knew it was not a stroke when I woke yesterday morning and the spasm was now up on the left back side of my skull. I could feel that it wasn't in my brain, the spasms.

What happens is while fighting you will walk into right hands or jabs that will violently snap your head straight back. When this happens it is very similar to whip lash and will be painfull or uncomfortable after. From the years of fighting I would venture to guess that I've had whip lash hundreds of times. This has caused my ligaments or tendons to be overly stretched which in turn will cause headaches and in this case the spasmatic pain in my neck that I was feeling. And believe me, besides this pain I have suffered many extreme headaches while I was fighting and way too many extreme headaches since I had quit fighting. I was prescribed musclr relaxers by the doctor awhile ago. But honestly here, roll up some ak-47, torch it, enjoy it and the muscle relaxers are no longer needed. The green has many medicinal propeties with in it. When I'm out of bud I go to the pills for relief. I know you say, but that is illegal. Not in my case, I am registered with the Michigan Medicinal Marihuana Association and I am 100% legal to toke and medicate as I please. I much prefer the green since I hate taking pills.

That is a relief Rockin homie. I am glad that it wasnt more serious than spasms. The medical MJ needs to be promoted more. It's not harmful to you health wise. And works better than some pain meds that are harmful to you ie. Percocet. Once I retire, I'll be lookin into growin my own, for recreation and because my legs are shot to all hell from the knees down.

I used to want to get into reffing, but honestly I would really like to be a great cutman.

Comment

Working...
                      X