LondonRingRules-(READ)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LondonRingRules-(READ)

Hey everybody

Been browisng on this forum over the years, but just never found the time to register etc. And now i finally have.

Now after browsing over the years, i want to get something off my chest.

LondonRingRules is a turd, this may sound over the top. but the man is just so irritating it's untrue. Most of his posts are hard to understand, he uses funny words and phrases etc. he try's to be a know it all, when most of his posts don't make a blind bit of sense. I feel he writes in this way for attention.

Recently he has been aruging with Hawinks and southpaw16b-two very good posters, and LRR is trying to say Wlad and Ali careers are alike and Dempsey never avoided Greb. How can you compate ALI AND WLAD, and say Dempsey never avoided Greb????

I know Poet can't stand him, and i feel poet is the much better poster all round than him as are many others.

He is always looking to degrade people around here and trying to be the big know it all. I bet the turdburger has never laced a glove up.

There are so many good posters around here etc The Machine, Jabs, Poet, Joey Giardello, Battling Nelson, The_Bringer, BennyLeoanrd, Yogi, Phallusy, Southpaw16bf, Them Apples, Thread Stealer, Southpaw Stinger, GJC, Kid Mcoy, Dave Rado, and many more. You guys are all good posters, who keep it simple and don't try to degrade people and be the big know it all.

In the past, I find lots of people have had run in's and arugments with LRR, and i always feel he is in the wrong, with his big words and stupid phrases...

He's a bit of a embrassement, if you ask me.

And he will probaly try to be a nasty pice of know it all turd in the future and try to degrade people, but guys don't back down to him, he trys to act like he knows more than he actually does.

And he is really biased he hates
    Jack Johnson
    Muhhamed Ali
    Harry Greb
    and lots more.

And will never give respect to them fighters....

Can I just get some of your thoughts on him and what you think of my thread etc????? Surely alot of you agree with me!

Thanks Guys

It seems that a lot of people have issues with LRR around here.

I don't know much about the man, other than the fact that he seems to have an agenda against certain fighters ; namely, Muhammad Ali.

But that's his business.

If he wants to post his hate in here, that's his right.

But we have every right to ignore him or call him on his hatred.

It's up to you to decide which works best for you.

Welcome to the forum, BTW.

Comment

I have no issues with LRR and I enjoy reading his opinions as I do enjoy most posters who contributes to the historysection. Being a foreigner his posts are not always easy for me to fully comprehend however.

Welcome to boxingscene, but I gotta tell you that this thread does not belong here. It's a flamethread which rightful place is in the thunderdome.

Enjoy your stay.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

99% of the time I disagree with LRR. Just don't understand some of his viewpoints or his fanatical attempts to discredit Ali. As far as his degrading remarks..I ignore most of 'em. Afterall its only a message board... have to take it all in jest IMO.

Comment

I've never had a problem with LRR personally. As with numerous other posters in the history section, he's knowledgeable and I find his posts an enjoyable read, whether I agree or disagree.

At the end of the day, it's only opinions. They make the world go round.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            I have no issues with LRR and I enjoy reading his opinions as I do enjoy most posters who contributes to the historysection. Being a foreigner his posts are not always easy for me to fully comprehend however.

Welcome to boxingscene, but I gotta tell you that this thread does not belong here. It's a flamethread which rightful place is in the thunderdome.

Enjoy your stay.
            ** Much garcias my friend, but I gotta tell ya, Mr. Chitown would never dare step into the ring with me.

He's better off comparing flames with his little buddy Poet, don't you know it. Every champ who ever lived had to endure his fair share of faux challenges by pretenders.

We're fixin' to see what he has lining his shorts. No rabbits out of the hat for this poor besotted devil.

Comment

Originally posted by MrChicagoBears View Post
              Hey everybody

Been browisng on this forum over the years, but just never found the time to register etc. And now i finally have.

Now after browsing over the years, i want to get something off my chest.

LondonRingRules is a turd, this may sound over the top. but the man is just so irritating it's untrue. Most of his posts are hard to understand, he uses funny words and phrases etc. he try's to be a know it all, when most of his posts don't make a blind bit of sense. I feel he writes in this way for attention.

Recently he has been aruging with Hawinks and southpaw16b-two very good posters, and LRR is trying to say Wlad and Ali careers are alike and Dempsey never avoided Greb. How can you compate ALI AND WLAD, and say Dempsey never avoided Greb????

I know Poet can't stand him, and i feel poet is the much better poster all round than him as are many others.

He is always looking to degrade people around here and trying to be the big know it all. I bet the turdburger has never laced a glove up.

There are so many good posters around here etc The Machine, Jabs, Poet, Joey Giardello, Battling Nelson, The_Bringer, BennyLeoanrd, Yogi, Phallusy, Southpaw16bf, Them Apples, Thread Stealer, Southpaw Stinger, GJC, Kid Mcoy, Dave Rado, and many more. You guys are all good posters, who keep it simple and don't try to degrade people and be the big know it all.

In the past, I find lots of people have had run in's and arugments with LRR, and i always feel he is in the wrong, with his big words and stupid phrases...

He's a bit of a embrassement, if you ask me.

And he will probaly try to be a nasty pice of know it all turd in the future and try to degrade people, but guys don't back down to him, he trys to act like he knows more than he actually does.

And he is really biased he hates
              Jack Johnson
              Muhhamed Ali
              Harry Greb
              and lots more.

And will never give respect to them fighters....

Can I just get some of your thoughts on him and what you think of my thread etc????? Surely alot of you agree with me!

Thanks Guys
              I like LRR and consider him a knowledgable fan whether I agree or disagree. A lot of boxing history is interpetation. We all can't always agree, but I've learned a thing or two from him and am sure I'll learn more.

I appreciate the kudo's from you though and welcome. Look foward to your posts as well.

Comment

funny word your using to sum him up ''turd'' i like it. LRR is a ass whipe of the highest order end of.

if it is true that he hates ALI and greb and johnson and other atgs, he has a cheeck what has he achieved in his life?

Comment

Originally posted by LondonRingRules View Post
                  ** Much garcias my friend, but I gotta tell ya, Mr. Chitown would never dare step into the ring with me.

He's better off comparing flames with his little buddy Poet, don't you know it. Every champ who ever lived had to endure his fair share of faux challenges by pretenders.

We're fixin' to see what he has lining his shorts. No rabbits out of the hat for this poor besotted devil.
                  once again you fail to surprise me. some of the **** that comes out your mouth ''Every champ who ever lived had to endure his fair share of faux challenges by pretenders'' WHAT are you on about?

''We're fixin' to see what he has lining his shorts. No rabbits out of the hat for this poor besotted devil'' WHAT? once again your posts dont make a blind bit of sense. And you write this way for attention, and you really are one hell of a attention seeker.

Comment

Originally posted by maniaboxing222 View Post
                    funny word your using to sum him up ''turd'' i like it. LRR is a ass whipe of the highest order end of.

if it is true that he hates ALI and greb and johnson and other atgs, he has a cheeck what has he achieved in his life?
                    He's always trying to discredit fighters like greb and ali when ever he gets the chance.

your avater is amusing!

Comment

Working...
                    X