Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Price: 'I'd be interested in Deontay Wilder bout'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with dan_cov completely on everything he wrote. This is gonna be like a Wild Wild West stand off. 2 guys who are flawed yet carry that devastating right hand at their side satchel all the time, locked and ready to load. First right hand takes it. I'll be down for this fight.

Comment

I think Wilder would strait kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
        Wilder is the american David Price

I find it hilarious people have this as an assumed victory for Wilder, when the fight is pretty much 50/50.

They both have only 1 good punch, no gameplan or noteworthy boxing ability at professional level with the added extra of having questionable chins.

I guess it might offend some when i claim their american hope for the heavyweight division is just another David Price. All i can give David is that at least he stepped up to fight a top 40 opponent, something we probably wont see Wilder do till at least 2020
        my point exactely. it would be more or less a 50/50 fight, provided that price can rebuild his confidence first.

wilder is a bit faster than price, and that is why I favour him slighlty. both are not very accurate punchers, and neither of them is particularly bright.

as others have stated, it all depends on who lands the first big punch.

that being said, I don't think wilder (or rather, his management) will take this fight - far too risky.

Comment

wouldn't be shocked if price won this i say make it happen wilder get's his 30 kos,price get's a tune up no reason this fight shouldn't happen after that.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
            I think Wilder would strait kill him.
            lol I thought you were JLoro for a second, that's like something he'd post.

I haven't read the rest of the thread but Price has a big punch of his own and unlike Wilder he's a decent boxer (Note I said decent, not great).

Not saying he'd win, but I don't think it's the mismatch some would portray.

Comment

How did Wilder become the bum he's become in this thread? Let me get this straight, other people get undeserved ATG status for knocking out bums yet Wilder isn't extended the same courtesy. Price get stopped twice by a senior citizen but somehow him and Wilder are on the same level. If this wasn't so funny it would actually be a sad commentary on the bs on BS.

Comment

Wilder would ko him.... Wilder is slowly getting better while price has peaked,,,,

this would be a poor man's version of arreola-mitchell

Comment

Bomb squad all on Price's dome.

Comment

Working...
                  X