Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrew "The Bird Pimp" Tabiti

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Exactly why you don't fight SAFE like that on foreign Soil!
      I cant remember any bad robberies in russia over the past few years can you? most of them are in the UK and US tbf
      Tabiti got lucky there, he would of had only himself to blame if he got the L, needs to let his damn hands go.

Comment

Mayweather Gym particularly Floyd Sr teaches Passive Aggressive Boxing that style is not for everybody particular somebody as big and as POWERFUL as Tabiti. Won't go far in this Tournament if he doesn't add more Aggression.

Comment

I heard Ellerbe wear dark lens glasses cuz every time Floyd is around his pupils turn into hearts like he's a anime character.

Comment

Just got home and turned this on. Is there already another cruiser weight tournament?

Comment

aloyin looks as confused as i am as to why he is there

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                I cant remember any bad robberies in russia over the past few years can you? most of them are in the UK and US tbf
                Tabiti got lucky there, he would of had only himself to blame if he got the L, needs to let his damn hands go.
                Talking about in General to be honest, leaving it in the hands of the judges is always Risky especially when you fight so Passive Aggressive like that

Comment

Well I hope this one is better than that sedative

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    aloyin looks as confused as i am as to why he is there
                    I think this has all been an elaborate prank to play the Benny Hill music to his ring entrance. We shall see any moment now if my theory is right.

Comment

Zolani T^tties!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X