View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 08:17 PM #80
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 16858 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,365.65
Total Points: 54,263.57
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigZ44 View Post
I will say that the first time I tried to watch DAZN it was bad for me, switched over from Google Chrome (which is what I use for everything else internet related) and switched to microsoft edge to stream and it's been great. If I'm doing other stuff on my laptop while streaming it will gradually fall a bit behind, but otherwise no problem. I have to switch over to Edge for Showtime Anytime to work as well. What browser do you use?
I hate MS Edge, but might be worth trying that to.

And yea I always got like 20+ tabs open so I doubt thats helping me here. Think I might just be trying to stream upstream with this just cuz everything is cool usually & maybe I need to shutdown everything & start with just DAZN & add sh^t from there to see whats killing my flow.

I've been planning on trying to f#ck with it during one of these bs cricket things or w/e they got on DAZN, but haven't gotten around to it yet is all.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote