View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 08:12 PM #79
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 16878 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,365.65
Total Points: 52,376.59
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigZ44 View Post
I was shocked by this, cuz EP is always the one trumpeting how streaming is the future of sports and stuff. C'mon EP, you can figure it out brother!! I have faith in your technological capabilities!
Thanks for the confidence lol, but I thought I did figure it out I went to the illegal stream.

And its not like I got much time to play with this sh^t to have figured it out. I was shocked I had problems from the jump honestly. Everything else I stream is cool. Its just DAZN. But DAZN has only had a few live shows for me to try to figure sh^t out & honestly I'm pretty impatient on fixing something when a fight is live. When I watch fights already shown its all good & when its live its sh^t is all I've figured out so far. Lotsa theories doe, but half of them are unappealing to me cuz I don't wanna buy a TV just cuz of DAZN fights.

But yea streaming is the future. I have dreams about being able to turn off the announcers & just listening to the fight sounds, being able to watch both corners with closed captions on so I can read both sides in real time & fix my view of the fight from the standard view to judges pov to ringside to the rafters. Can't wait til this streaming technology gets serious with what they can offer.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote