Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ex Military Ex Cop Goes Rogue in Cali Manhunt is on!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is like watching a boxing match and not being told what the result is.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      this is like watching a boxing match and not being told what the result is.

it was him..........
      http://abcnews.go.com/US/couple-held...ry?id=18497860

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post

damn.

its like a promising college superstar athlete blowing out his knee and never being the same again.

I had such high hopes for Dorner.

smdh...

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
          damn.

its like a promising college superstar athlete blowing out his knee and never being the same again.

I had such high hopes for Dorner.

smdh...
          Same here...I'm disappointed in Black Rambo

Comment

• Hopefully he was burned alive, but he more than likely went out like a coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              Same here...I'm disappointed in Black Rambo
              What, you wanted him to be even more sadistic than he already was and kill the hostages? If it makes you feel better the Cops in the end didn't beat him strategically, he was beaten by the remaining residue of morality within him. Obviously he had enough sense to realize that the wisest strategic decision was not to leave the couple alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by res View Post
                What, you wanted him to be even more sadistic than he already was and kill the hostages? If it makes you feel better the Cops in the end didn't beat him strategically, he was beaten by the remaining residue of morality within him. Obviously he had enough sense to realize that the wisest strategic decision was not to leave the couple alive.
                Nope...I expected him to elude police a little longer and actually make some mad break for it. He built himself up in the manifesto as some one man army that the police would have such a hard time countering. In the end, he was no Black Rambo. So relax, that's all I meant.
                Last edited by -The Glove-; 02-14-2013, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• Fuck a Rambo.

If he was really bout that life, he would have been a Terminator.

Cut out out the middle man, and smashed on a entire LAPD sub station.

Comment

• Dorner even in death has given the LAPD a battle they can not win. They got exposed, got scared and shot innocents. They were made to look like ****. If one man can do that, dang what could I do?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                      Dorner even in death has given the LAPD a battle they can not win. They got exposed, got scared and shot innocents. They were made to look like ****. If one man can do that, dang what could I do?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      you can start by calming the hell down. you know you can't do sheeeeit. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X