Boxeo Boricua Prospects 2011 VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow a bunch of tomato cans LOL

Comment

Carlos "Beetlejuice" Negron! He looks pretty good but he's got the body of an NBA forward and the head of a flyweight-- heads kinda shrunk like that Beetlejuice character. If he can take a punch he should do well.
      Last edited by TheMexHurricane; 12-21-2010, 08:32 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
        Your just a hater, Carlos Negron is not BJ Flores LOL Enough propaganda lists, I dont see what people gain from making dummy lists, to fool the people, except a pat on the back or butt from whitey.
        Why are you calling me a hater? i'm just going from what i see on that stupid video. I could care less who's the better prospect, Del Valle is the only one i see who can get to the top.

Negron doesn't look slow here
        anyone can look fast when you trap someone in the ropes stupid, and plus after that weak stoppage that other guy didn't even look beat up or anything serious.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
          Carlos "Beetlejuice" Negron! He looks pretty good but he's got the body of an NBA forward and the head of a flyweight-- heads kinda shrunk like that Beetlejuice character. If he can take a punch he should do well.
          are you serious? Why are Mexicans calling PRs ugly all of a sudden lol this trend, amazes me, Mexicans should be the last people to call anybody ugly, or beetle juice lol

You guys are seriously ugly. Yet, I've read three tymes already Mexis call PRs ugly lol

His head is shrunk? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
            . I could care less who's the better prospect
            So, go back to mowing the lawn, you dumb wet ___

Comment

So, go back to mowing the lawn, you dumb wet ___
              i rather be a wetback than a metrosexual eyebrow plucking faggot .

go sit your ass down maricon.

Comment

i rather be a wetback than a metrosexual eyebrow plucking faggot .

go sit your ass down maricon.
                You rather be a wet ___ and mow the lawn, and look like an elf?

Comment

atleast it beats looking like a faggot with plucked eyebrows .

Comment

atleast it beats looking like a faggot with plucked eyebrows .
                    boy are you stupid, being short, ugly and smelly beats plucking your eyebrows, which Mexicans do it all the tyme too lol......whatever you say.

Comment

''All the time''? For your information I've never seen a Mexican with plucked eyebrows, you're just talking out of your ass (typical clueless Puerto Rican).

anyways, arguing with you fucks is another brain cell lost.

and last: I'm not Mexican .

Comment

Working...
                      X