• Show
Clear All

• Michael Moorer as Manny s co-trainer good or bad thing?? POLL

????????????????????????????????????
    GOOD
    59.09%
    BAD
    40.91%

He's got a smug no-it-all type of attitude and I dont think its good to shakeup things when youre at the top but Moore is a Slick Southpaw and that cant do anything but help Manny. Moore knew how to box and as much as I hate hearing his voice on 24/7, he was telling Manny the right things

Comment

good

Comment

A fresh voice is always good if he knows what he is talking about.

I think that the "Hits like a heavyweight" bull**** covers the fact he was talking good stuff in teh 24/7, so probably good.

Ofc if Pac loses, it will be the source of another excuse.

Comment

i think any help is good

Comment

Having a guy who is recognized as being a huge talent but who also had no work ethic help train you? Hmmm...seems like a terrible idea.

Comment

I think there will be a lot of clash of heads with him and Freddie.

Comment

is freddie and manny thought it was a bad thing do you think he would be in there

Comment

well moorer knows more than mayweather snr. moorer is two time
                  heavweight champ, even beat holyfield. what has mayweather snr done ?
                  but he's there not to train but to add things he sees .. its added
                  experience ...

Comment

Originally posted by cuzfozzy View Post
                    well moorer knows more than mayweather snr. moorer is two time
                    heavweight champ, even beat holyfield. what has mayweather snr done ?
                    but he's there not to train but to add things he sees .. its added
                    experience ...
                    He honorably lost to Sugar Ray Leonard.

Comment

Working...
                    X