No announcement yet.

Favorite Sublime song?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Sublime song?

Anybody have a favorite? Dont know if i can pick just one,theres quite a few that i dig

I have always loved badfish, and caress me down. But all of them are amazing.

Comment

Very few bands (and more importantly : their fans) piss me off quite as much as Sublime do. What a horribly ****ty excuse for a band that trifecta of f*ggotry was. It seems as if all they ever sang about was beer, bongs, and boobs. The genre of ska is quite possibly the worst excuse for music I've ever heard in my entire life.

Even worse are their fans who, inbetween bouts of destroying their brain cells, avoiding gainful employment, and cleaning their bongs, have been known to masturbate fervently to the notion that Sublime were "like the 90s version of the Beatles."

Yeah, after they burned out and broke up, maybe.

Comment

Pool Shark (the acoustic version) a close friend of mine died of an OD and he always said that "one day this **** is going to catch up to me" like a cry for help.

So the line "I'd take it away, but I want more and more. One day I'm gonna lose the war" hits home
        Last edited by RlCKY; 02-28-2013, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Very few bands (and more importantly : their fans) piss me off quite as much as Sublime do. What a horribly ****ty excuse for a band that trifecta of f*ggotry was. It seems as if all they ever sang about was beer, bongs, and boobs. The genre of ska is quite possibly the worst excuse for music I've ever heard in my entire life.

Even worse are their fans who, inbetween bouts of destroying their brain cells, avoiding gainful employment, and cleaning their bongs, have been known to masturbate fervently to the notion that Sublime were "like the 90s version of the Beatles."

Yeah, after they burned out and broke up, maybe.
          So......

What's your favorite song?

Comment

Awesome band, summer music

5446 what's my number- what a tune. I'm on my ipad so can't embedd

Bringer what music do you like? I can imagine you being an angry Marilyn Manson goth back in the day?

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
              Awesome band, summer music

5446 what's my number- what a tune. I'm on my ipad so can't embedd

Bringer what music do you like? I can imagine you being an angry Marilyn Manson goth back in the day?
              I like all kinds of music from old school hip hop and classic rock, to punk and indie rock, to instrumentals and grindcore.

I just don't like mediocre faux-punk ******s whose lyrics are meaningless and nonsensical. (Red Hot Chili Peppers fit into this category, as well.)

'Sublime' is like 'Joy Division' for people who are too ******ed or stoned to understand the difference.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  I like all kinds of music from old school hip hop and classic rock, to punk and indie rock, to instrumentals and grindcore.

I just don't like mediocre faux-punk ******s whose lyrics are meaningless and nonsensical. (Red Hot Chili Peppers fit into this category, as well.)

'Sublime' is like 'Joy Division' for people who are too ******ed or stoned to understand the difference.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X