No announcement yet.

How good is Provodnikov?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good is Provodnikov?

I've never heard of him, is he any good?

Solid combatant. Pressure fighter,aggressive,hard punching, good chin...rugged guy but by no means elite.

Comment

Never seen him on FNF? He's a completely average brawler/pressure figher with great determination and heart

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Never seen him on FNF? He's a completely average brawler/pressure figher with great determination and heart
        Is he comparable to Carl Froch in that sense?

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
          Is he comparable to Carl Froch in that sense?
          Lol no, more like an even more average version of Juan Diaz, or Alvarado

Comment

The fight is a mismatch. Provodnikov is an aggressive but limited fighter, not world-class. He's lacks power, athleticism, and technical skill, although he does have heart and a good chin.

He'll make Bradley look good.

There are much better Russian fighters at 140 such as Khabib Allakhverdiev and Denis Shafikov (who is actually having his next fight at 135).

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              The fight is a mismatch. Provodnikov is an aggressive but limited fighter, not world-class. He's lacks power, athleticism, and technical skill, although he does have heart and a good chin.

There are much better Russian fighters at 140 such as Khabib Allakhverdiev and Denis Shafikov (who is actually having his next fight at 135).
              I thought Provodnikov was going to be one of those well schooled but unheralded Russian fighters who is always capable of the upset. Seems not...

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
                I thought Provodnikov was going to be one of those well schooled but unheralded Russian fighters who is always capable of the upset. Seems not...
                No not at all, he's been fighting in the US and on FNF for like 3 years now. He's a perfect FNF level opponent

Comment

he would have a great shot against ayone els
                  but bradleys one of the p4p best in the world and should win easily

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

maybe it's just me but i like Provodnikov over Allakhverdiev.............

Comment

Working...
                    X