Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You were GBP would you move Canelo date to another date ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You were GBP would you move Canelo date to another date ?

GBP is doing a bad move by staging Canelo's fight on that date. Martinez vs Chavez Jr is the bigger fight that night. Most of people are going to be at the Chavez fight. GBP is going to make Canelo look bad in the process because they have this thing going on with Bob Arum. Top Rank has the better fight. If they do go on putting Canelo on that date Chavez will have bragging rights over Canelo and claim he is the bigger star in Mexico .I would pull the plug on this date if I were GBP. I could see GBP going on if they had Cotto or Kirkland but they don't. They will embarrass canelo and themselves. How many of you agree.
    Yes, change date
    94.74%
    No, go against their event.
    5.26%

Yes I would.

Chavez-Martinez will destroy them in ppv

Comment

I wish they could just put the Canelo fight on the undercard of Chavez-Martinez. GP and TR together for a PPV?? I know....Im asking for too much.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
        I wish they could just put the Canelo fight on the undercard of Chavez-Martinez. GP and TR together for a PPV?? I know....Im asking for too much.
        yeah man I miss those Don King undercards.

Comment

They are ******ed for going against another Boxing championship fight. Just push the date back and get a serious opponent for him ready. Like Kirkland or Trout in late Septemeber or October/November. I hope Canelo gets KTFO if he does indeed fight on September 15th.

Comment

He's isn't gonna fight Cotto, so he's going to lose the PPV buy battle to Chavez Jr. on this one.

Comment

I guess we pretty much agree on this one.

Comment

All they have to do is take it off of ppv.

Comment

Televisa wants canelo to fight on that date no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    Televisa wants canelo to fight on that date no matter what.
                    That and they have the MGM that night too.

Comment

Working...
                    X