My muscle gain progress

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My muscle gain progress

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUhYb...el_video_title

I'm still in progress, but what do you guys think? I've started 8 months ago and I finally made it to a normal body lol

great work mate!!!

i've seen your previous thread about this muscle gaining thing and i said to myself "damn i'm not the only one, there are some guy as skinny as me".

I am working hard too I've gained 6 kg.s in last 8 months.

How much do you weigh now? And your height please can you tell me?

One day we're gonna look like ***** in Guy Ritchie's Snatch. lol

Comment

good to see such dedication, good job keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by moneymayforever View Post
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUhYb...el_video_title

I'm still in progress, but what do you guys think? I've started 8 months ago and I finally made it to a normal body lol
        Who's the sexy girl in the first pic? I'd hit it.

Comment

Well done to you sir!

I cut alot of junk food and with the dedication, i became quite built. Still need work though.

Comment

Keep up the great work !!!

Comment

Thanks everyone, I'm really happy to see some positive feedbacks my weight doesn't change, as i just posted my video yesterday im still at 129lbs. Last time I checked my height I was 5'8 but now i think I'm at 5'9. And the girl in the beginning... yes that was me like a year or two ago lol.

Comment

Keep eating and lifting. Make sure you're working your entire body too. Not just your arms.

Comment

Good work man, keep going!

Comment

Originally posted by saxofunk View Post
                    great work mate!!!

i've seen your previous thread about this muscle gaining thing and i said to myself "damn i'm not the only one, there are some guy as skinny as me".

I am working hard too I've gained 6 kg.s in last 8 months.

How much do you weigh now? And your height please can you tell me?

One day we're gonna look like ***** in Guy Ritchie's Snatch. lol
                    just look up a book called "Starting Strength", i went from 71kg to 81kg in about 5 weeks and almost all of that was muscle, and i got a hell of a lot stronger. even if you don't want to put on that much weight you don't have to at all, just don't do the dietary recommendations in the book. i stayed around 71kg for the first couple of months of lifting so i could fight at that weight but got a fair bit stronger and then i decided to put on the bodyweight and it went on quick. i always used to find it impossible to put on weight before but basically because i didn't know what i was doing.

Comment

Working...
                    X