No announcement yet.

Who You Got For Alves vs Story?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who You Got For Alves vs Story?

Everyone's hyped for this one. Am rooting for Alves, got some $ on him.

I just feel Story aint on his level. What sticks in my mind is that Story was beaten by John Hathaway, he could only beat Jesse Lennox & Nick Osipczak on Split Decision. And them two fighters aint even on the UFC roster no more.

In the last 5 years Pitbull has only been beat by GSP & John Fitch, the number #1 & #2 at 170. That speaks for it self.

I got Alves via KO/TKO!

It's gonna be either Story by boring Wrestling UD, or Alves by brutal KO. Story has very overrated power and his striking is plain **** compared to Alves. He also has a very questionable chin.

Comment

^ Have you seen other Rick Story fights then just the Hendricks fight? The man is a beast. Very exciting as far as wrestlers go. Man's tough as *****.

It's gonna be a freakin war, I'm so pumped for this fight. This will be fight of the night I think. Story by Split decision is a brutal high energy explosive fight!

Comment

Alves will take a decision. He's too experienced and he's been in there with better wrestlers and grapplers.

Comment

this will be fight of the night, but alves is a beast and i think he will take it

Comment

Alves by vicious KO in the 2nd round

Comment

Wall and stall for 2 and lose the 3rd. Judges had it the same way I did. Snoozefest...

Comment

DEFINITELY didnt go down the way i thought it would haha

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                  It's gonna be either Story by boring Wrestling UD, or Alves by brutal KO. Story has very overrated power and his striking is plain **** compared to Alves. He also has a very questionable chin.
                  Damn bruh, you're smart as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                    Wall and stall for 2 and lose the 3rd. Judges had it the same way I did. Snoozefest...
                    WHAT? You really thought it was boring? They traded numerous times throughout the fight. It wasn't a great fight but I don't think it was a bad fight either. It was a decent scrap.

Comment

Working...
                    X