View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 12:46 PM #1
Interim Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
coufsax has a reputation beyond reputecoufsax has a reputation beyond reputecoufsax has a reputation beyond reputecoufsax has a reputation beyond reputecoufsax has a reputation beyond reputecoufsax has a reputation beyond reputecoufsax has a reputation beyond reputecoufsax has a reputation beyond reputecoufsax has a reputation beyond reputecoufsax has a reputation beyond reputecoufsax has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,960,684,264,665.79
Total Points: 15,960,684,330,840.85
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Default Juanma is a disgrace

I haven't seen anyone mention this but the way he behave after the defeat was horrible. The guy looked like he wanted to fight the ref or something I mean, come on, you get exposed for your ****ty defense, wide shots and lazy jab and you are going to fight the ref??? He saved you from being humiliated even worst. I hope Salido KTFO this clown again he doesn't deserve any credit at least lose with dignity and come back stronger.

Stop blaming the ref he called him a motherfvcker and a bastard COME ON MAN ACT LIKE A PRO.
coufsax is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<