Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If PAC fights Margarito...will you criticize PAC???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well what if Floyd faught Marg? Would you criticize Floyd the same way you would if he fought Marg instead of Pac fighting Marg? I think people would want a Floyd vs Marg more than a Pac vs Marg.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
      Well what if Floyd faught Marg? Would you criticize Floyd the same way you would if he fought Marg instead of Pac fighting Marg? I think people would want a Floyd vs Marg more than a Pac vs Marg.
      i am one of those people whos giving a pre mosley marg........a good chance against floyd.................but now..............................marg deserves no big name...................................

Comment

i think margs is a waste of both of their time. margs shld fight berto if he wants a presence at ww. better yet, he shld move to 154.

Comment

I would.

I can excuse the Clottey fight as a stay busy fight, but he should be fighting either the winner or hell even the loser of Mayweather-Mosley, period. I'd prefer him to even fight Berto over Margarito.

Taking this fight to me means he's just a mindless pawn on the business side of boxing. It may not be his specialty, but I'm not going to keep excusing him for being naive. He may not be the brightest of the bunch intellectually, but he boxes for a living. He knows who the big dogs in Boxing are. He was smart enough to tell Arum to get the fight with Cotto done when he sat ringside and saw Cotto struggling with Clottey IIRC.

Comment

A Bradley fight would be respected far more by me personally. Ethically, it's terrible for Marg to make a major payday, nevermind, the only fight we now for sure he faught clean against an elite opponent, he was dominated every second of every round. Pac would do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
              I would.

I can excuse the Clottey fight as a stay busy fight, but he should be fighting either the winner or hell even the loser of Mayweather-Mosley, period. I'd prefer him to even fight Berto over Margarito.

Taking this fight to me means he's just a mindless pawn on the business side of boxing. It may not be his specialty, but I'm not going to keep excusing him for being naive. He may not be the brightest of the bunch intellectually, but he boxes for a living. He knows who the big dogs in Boxing are. He was smart enough to tell Arum to get the fight with Cotto done when he sat ringside and saw Cotto struggling with Clottey IIRC.
              Agreed No excuse for him to be fighting him whatsoever, if he does he should lose his spot, atleast berto is unbeaten and has a belt. Margorito lost to the guy that Pac ducked and Floyd is fighting him just considering the idea of the fight is an outrage.

Comment

It doesn't matter if Pac fought and beat Marg, Mayeather, Bradley, Williams, and whoever. He always get critized by the haters anyway.
                Last edited by loui_ludwig; 04-16-2010, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Yes I would.

Margarito is a nobody now in grand scope of the Top WW's.

The Top 3 WW's need to be mixing it up with each other right now. Everyone else is irrelevant, until the big 3 WW's are done fighting each other.

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
                    Agreed No excuse for him to be fighting him whatsoever, if he does he should lose his spot, atleast berto is unbeaten and has a belt. Margorito lost to the guy that Pac ducked and Floyd is fighting him just considering the idea of the fight is an outrage.
                    Let see, Mosley called out Pac and say his willing to fight Pac at 140 and you guys critized Pac anyway. The only reason PBF is fighting Mosley is Berto has to backed out due to the Haiti earthquake.

Comment

Im a floyd fan, and i wouldnt mind seeing pac-marg. Yes hes taken a betaing from shane but hes a warrior and well see if he has put his mistakes behind him and performes wellmay 8th.We willjust have to wait and see how everythng plays out

Comment

Working...
                      X