Stand-alone speed bag stand.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stand-alone speed bag stand.

http://store.everlastboxing.com/ever...bag-stand.html

Anyone have any cheers/jeers regarding something like this? What are the rough dimensions of it?? I want to put one in my dorm room, but I'm afraid I won't have room.

Thanks again and keep fighting

Go to a Big 5 sporting goods store...They usually have one on display. take a tape measure and just get the dimensions and see if you like the feel of it..

Comment

BTW if you live in Oregon, California, Utah, or Nevada....Copelands sports is going out of business.... All stores are closing soon! They sell mad boxing equipment so if your looking for a good sale go there.. I guess they have to sell everything so a lot of stuff is going cheap!

Comment

You cant really hit the speedbag too fast becuase there isnt enough pressure pulling down , hard to explain but it makes sense. Also i can see som1 knocking tat punching bag off so fast.

Comment

you put weights on the bottom of it to support it. you put enough weights and it wont get knocked down

Comment

we have a couple of these stands at the gym at my school. it takes up a fair amount of room its probably 5'x5'. no complaints really though, except that sometimes those bars on the floor get in the way when I'm on the heavy bag

Comment

i think u wouldnt have enough room to hit , and if someone is on the speed bag, and u in the heavy, it will be anoying...

Comment

Originally posted by SiNCiTY_KiD702 View Post
                BTW if you live in Oregon, California, Utah, or Nevada....Copelands sports is going out of business.... All stores are closing soon! They sell mad boxing equipment so if your looking for a good sale go there.. I guess they have to sell everything so a lot of stuff is going cheap!
                man i was in copelands friday, i needed a pair of football gloves. with them going out of business, all of there **** is picked through and they have damn near NOTHING left. I was going to see about buying some gloves for sparring (I'm a bit of a germaphobe and i HATE using the gloves we have at the gym that everyone else uses), and all they had left as far as boxing was the gell hand protectors, some cheap ass bag gloves, and some punch mitts I had already bought months ago

Comment

Originally posted by SiNCiTY_KiD702 View Post
                  you put weights on the bottom of it to support it. you put enough weights and it wont get knocked down
                  that could be a ***** though, if u're circling around the bag and tripping over the weights on the floor holding it down

Comment

I have used one of these that a friend of mine wanted me to check out. they are a little over 6' tall you could put it in a corner and move it to use one bag or the other. For space they are ok you couldn't do better in a dorm room.
                    The speed bag is fine I don't know the other poster really knew what he was talkin about "pressure pulling down" anyways it was as fast with a xtra small bag as the 700 dollar one My gym has. The thing I don't like about that stand is the legs get in the way you can't move around the bag. I don't like standing on one spot when on the heavy bag I train as I fight I like to go through the bag work around it use the sway to mimick a moving fighter. You don't get that with this stand. But you do get a good cardio workout. some depth perception training and you can work on punch form. Not good for a boxers training.

Comment

Working...
                    X