No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    I forgot just how bad African football was to watch, Jesus Christ.
    good chance nigeria will be leaving without a point. the ivory coast team a few years ago was pretty decent on paper although didnt really do great things when it came down to it.

Comment

• That was ****ing atrocious.

Croatia played scared as well when they could have taken them apart I thought.

Not a single decent bit of play in the whole game

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        I forgot just how bad African football was to watch, Jesus Christ.
        Shut up

Comment

• I just thought of something pretty funny and cold blooded lmao. Russia played Saudi Arabia in its first game. The score was 5-0. What’s cold blooded about that you ask? Well, Ramadan just ended and these fools were probably not at their best due to all the daytime fasting during this period hahaha. I’m not say Saudi Arabia would have won but 5-0?...cold blooded baby

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Do you even understand this sport lol?

What ignorance to imply the goat at futbol can't or won't miss a shot or cannot be defended or tackled cleanly and lose.

I'll know to ignore your drivel for the rest of the cup, it's clear you offer nothing of value.
            Nah mate, you're the clueless one in this topic.

Stick to arguing about Kobe and lebron in the basketball topic

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Heard of them. I don't watch Spanish or Italian league. I find them to be boring. I grew up on EPL.

So whose spot would you give him?
              Messi's

Otherwise he doesn't fit in the side as a starter. Switch to a 442 with traditional wingers and Argentina probably get through some scrappy games by being direct and Icardi poaching Argentina into some good wins.

Or play messi out wide. I don't know but icardi and aguero should compliment each other well.

Comment

• Messi should stop taking penalties that's the only change Argentina should make

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Mauro Icardi? Lautaro Martinez?
                  Neither would make a difference in the starting 11 in particular Icardi because his playing style is similar to Aguero and Higuian's - all 3 are in the box finishers/poachers who are reliant on service from midfield and that in itself is a problem because the midfield is dog ****

People overlook that both Icardi and Dybala have played before and neither impressed. Argentina were no better in terms of performance

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  Icardi would obbiously not start or even be the one of the first substitute strikers.

Also i believe he's a bit of ****, he nicked a team mates wife or something along those lines.
                  I agree and yes he did, took Maxi Lopez's wife Wanda Nara, married her, made her his agent and tattooed her 3 kids which she had from Maxi Lopez onto his skin

Also, England are winning the World Cup. You lot doubting England don't know **** about football. We're taking the trophy home. It's our time.

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
                    Also, England are winning the World Cup. You lot doubting England don't know **** about football. We're taking the trophy home. It's our time.
                    I have a thread up in the Fantasy Betting forum if you or anyone else would like to back up your England bluster with some e-points.

Comment

• Serbia should win tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X