No announcement yet.

pacquiao vs matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pacquiao vs matthysse

are you looking forward to it? or are they both too far past their best?

Not sure about this one
    Got that feeling they might be over the hill ( both of them )
    That said it can actually be a good fight
    I would lean to Mathysee though
    Really don’t know where PAC is at
    Does he still think boxing or is it politics , movies , music
    Toss up imo

Comment

I feel about this fight the same way I felt about the Jones/Hopkins rematch.. Meh.

Not very feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
        I feel about this fight the same way I felt about the Jones/Hopkins rematch.. Meh.

Not very feel.

Same here. I got that kind of Meh feeling too.

When I saw the pics today of Pacquiao and Matthysse posing in front of the Petronas Towers in Malaysia that I've seen in the movie Entrapment with Catherine Zeta-Jones and other movies, I was more excited about the Petronas Towers in the background than I was about Pacquiao and Matthysse, Lol.

That says it all! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
          Same here. I got that kind of Meh feeling too.

When I saw the pics today of Pacquiao and Matthysse posing in front of the Petronas Towers in Malaysia that I've seen in the movie Entrapment with Catherine Zeta-Jones and other movies, I was more excited about the Petronas Towers in the background than I was about Pacquiao and Matthysse, Lol.

That says it all! Lol
          Lmfao
          Towers you say

Comment

Real pumped for this one both guys obviously have something to prove I think it’s gonna be a war.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              Lmfao
              Towers you say

Lol, The Petronas Towers that is.

Would be dope to take my woman up in there if they have any hotel rooms up in those towers. Lol

Comment

I am looking forward to it. They are both past prime but Lucas looked more past prime in his last fight. They both come to fight and don't run. It should be a war and I think Pacquiao will win.

Comment

I personally can't wait. I love this fight. Especially its in July, will probably bbq for it. Also cool that it is somewhere unique.

Comment

I feel both are on the other side of the hill, but with that, it should be a good fight! Both have a lot to prove if they want to stay in the game. Lucas and Manny have a style that I think will be fun to watch even at this point in their careers.

Comment

Working...
                    X