No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Suspended By WBA, No Longer Mandatory To Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ban that motherfuker!

He won't ever learn and what makes it worse he's taking old people medicine while fighting people for a living on a professional level!

I'm glad he got caught for his sake cuz I had a feeling that Wilder was gonna literally have him leaving the ring on a stretcher!

Juiz Ortiz can fight PEDvetkin in the "Battle of the Juice" for the World PED Organization(WPO)!

Comment

This is really disappointing. Ortiz was the most highly anticipated opponent for Wilder- but there's no defense for this; if he was taking medication for high blood pressure then he has no place being in a boxing ring with guys who can punch heads off shoulders, crack ribs and break jaws.
      So whichever way you look at it Ortiz is at fault.
      What the division needs is Tyson Fury back and focused- that would give the division some much-needed injection of depth.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... Cubans always were on peds... Rigo is the only notable exception...
        I don't think Lara is on PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
          This is really disappointing. Ortiz was the most highly anticipated opponent for Wilder- but there's no defense for this; if he was taking medication for high blood pressure then he has no place being in a boxing ring with guys who can punch heads off shoulders, crack ribs and break jaws.
          So whichever way you look at it Ortiz is at fault.
          What the division needs is Tyson Fury back and focused- that would give the division some much-needed injection of depth.
          Fury tested positive too !

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Ban that motherfuker!

He won't ever learn and what makes it worse he's taking old people medicine while fighting people for a living on a professional level!

I'm glad he got caught for his sake cuz I had a feeling that Wilder was gonna literally have him leaving the ring on a stretcher!

Juiz Ortiz can fight PEDvetkin in the "Battle of the Juice" for the World PED Organization(WPO)!
            This. Have the cheats face each other.

Not so sure Wilder would have beat Ortiz but we won't ever know now, regardless I only wanna see Wilder and Psrker face each other or AJ, the other fights I have very limited interest in.

Comment

This guy should not be allowed anywhere near a boxing ring again its simple he is a drug cheat, multiple times. Clear this fool out.
              Last edited by ashadam; 10-21-2017, 03:51 AM. Reason: Mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post

Yeah replace one drug cheat with another, your clearly on drugs now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  I don't think Lara is on PEDs.
                  I don't find him on the VADA webpage...

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                    Fury tested positive too !
                    ... benzoylecgonine... isn't that cocaine?...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... benzoylecgonine... isn't that cocaine?...
                      Nandrolone is a performance enhancing drug.

Comment

Working...
                      X