No announcement yet.

Real reason Teofimo Lopez is rushing for Loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    If he can't make the weight anymore he doesn't belong in the weight class...

No need to go around weight bullying
    He and Spence doing the same thing.

Comment

i think it is a legit narrative

i do think he beats mikey but give him about 40% shot of victory with loma

Comment

Yeah, of course. He's been fighting at 135 for 2 years since he was 19. By 23-24 guys start to fill out into their body, but hell, at 21 he is still be growing.

Comment

I don’t believe his reason. Outgrowing the division? Then get a dietician in. The issue isn’t him or Loma, the issue is his promoter doesn’t think he is ready yet. He is a potential megastar, he has the potential to bring proper PPV money for Top rank, they are not going to mess that up by putting him in when it’s clear he isn’t ready yet, if Mayweather promotions wouldn’t put Tank Davis (Who is more accomplished, more experienced and better than Lopez) then no way would Top rank match them up now.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
            Looks like its killing him to make weight.

He said he is trying to hold out as long a he can. But his body is growing now.

They asked if he would wait until the SB next year for the mega fight he said no he was gonna wait till dec but now he doesn't even know if he could make that after weighing in for this fight. He didn't feel his best and he isn't gonna be killing his body. He wants Loma, Commy or Campbell in July.

@0:40
            Even more proof that he never had any intention of fighting lomo. I want to fight him next but I'm too big I need to move up asap. I can't wait an extra month.

Comment

Working...
            X