Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Dan Rafael) Worst that PAC-Marg PPV will do is 1.25M buys according to Arum!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Dan Rafael) Worst that PAC-Marg PPV will do is 1.25M buys according to Arum!

Spoke to Bob Arum. No PPV total yet for Pacquiao, but based on what he already has (Dish Net) he said worst it'll do is 1.25 million buys.
    about 2 hours ago via web

http://twitter.com/danrafaelespn

what are they projecting the best it can do?

Comment

Originally posted by actionjackson View Post
      what are they projecting the best it can do?
      Means that number is for sure and could go up much much higher.

Comment

it'll be around 1-1.3 million.

if it had done more , believe me , it'd be out there already.

my guess is it didn't do the 1.4 million arum was projecting.

Comment

Don't trust any # until the official HBO release, anything beyond that is just guessing and promoters always run with the best possible scenario. We should get definitive info soon, any time from Thurs-Mon.

Comment

******* ***** war aside i read it was a solid 1.4 million. i read that at pacland but none the less i thought it was legit. the fight was awesome.

Comment

unfortunately, the 1.25m PPV figure came from Arum.....i just dont trust that old man....

hopefully, it would be more than 1 million.....but then again, more than 1.3 million would not be helpful to a Pac-Floyd negotiation

Comment

Pacland huh.....hmm, i suspect Harry Potter's potion is slowly making you a Pac fan now....

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                ******* ***** war aside i read it was a solid 1.4 million. i read that at pacland but none the less i thought it was legit. the fight was awesome.

Comment

arum said 70k attendance and it was 41. so with the projection of 1.25. that means 800k or less haha.

*******s stay losing

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
                    Means that number is for sure and could go up much much higher.
                    well the trend goes the opposite. arum said 70k and it was 41. bwahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X