Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's with all these fighters forming friendships and not fighting each other?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gathered Broner wouldn't fight Garcia but Peterson? What a joke.

I was hoping that fight would happen next year.

Comment

Doesn't worry me, at least Broner's situation, Angel Garcia will eventually tick as the media pressures him, Broner is egotistical as well, expect his pops to run his mouth too, all it takes is a verbal jab to get things started.

Comment

Joe Frazier and Ken Norton if you go back a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          Doesn't worry me, at least Broner's situation, Angel Garcia will eventually tick as the media pressures him, Broner is egotistical as well, expect his pops to run his mouth too, all it takes is a verbal jab to get things started.
          Hopefully, but even Angel Garcia seems to be "cool" with Broner too. There's videos of them clowning around.

Comment

These broads now in days

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              I know right, heck Mosley and Oscar were friends and they fought twice. I swear these new breed of fighters man
              They knew each other WAY back. They fought 3 times total... the first was when they were like 13 years old or something like that as amateurs.

Tyson and lennox meet way back too. Winky and mosley were supposed to be friends.

Jermain Taylor and Jeff Lacy were on the same olympic team together. I strongly suspect Taylor carried lacy towards the end of the fight.

Comment

think its safe to say ward-hopkins using the "we friends doe" cop out is the worst. i mean, cmon really?

Comment

Too much "bruh-mance" in boxing nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                  X